Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do i use balance?!?!?!?!?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
Hi everyone! This post is directly as stated above, how the heckhound do i use balance? :-D I guess I dont understand this school very well and am adapted to a life wizard style of game play and dont understand balance very well. So I am wondering how you all play your balance wizards and if you could please give me tips on what I am doing wrong. Pretty Please?

Currently I am level twenty eight (28) and the gear i use is:
Conventional Cap which gives two attack to all schools and looks cool 8)
Tunic of Symmetry which gives six balance attack and 72 health points
Krockenkahmen's boots which give 48 health two percent power pip chance and one balance attack
i equip the symmetrical wand which gives a one pip spell from all the schools and my deck stucture is below:
Deck of Chivalry
4 balanceblades
1 black mantle
3 helping hands
2 hex
3 judgements
2 mander minions
1 power play
1 reshuffle
1 sandstorm
1 sap health
4 spectrical blasts
4 spirit blades
2 sprit shields
2 spirit traps
4 elemental blades
2 elemental shields
2 elemental traps
1 weakness
In my side board i mostly have rank one two and three spells from other schools so i tend to attack from all the schools and use balance as last resort to get around shields.
Tell me what you guys think i should do to improve my balance wizard so post with your ideas and comments! Thanks!
Anthony Lifeheart
Level 48 Master Theurgist
Go Green!
Adam Earthcaller
Level 28 Adept Sorcerer
If you want to add me in the game dont be shy to ask :-D see you in the game!

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
this is what i found worked at lvl. max judge max elemental and spiritual shields max tower shields max balance blades max hex max bladestorm max feint and max helping hands 2 reshuffles. thats it. if you dont have any of these buy treasures.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
hanable33 wrote:
this is what i found worked at lvl. max judge max elemental and spiritual shields max tower shields max balance blades max hex max bladestorm max feint and max helping hands 2 reshuffles. thats it. if you dont have any of these buy treasures.

I thought balance was about drawing power from all the schools and not only using judgement like every balance wizard does nowadays??? I'll give your plan a go but judge is kinda bad at my level since I get a powerpip once every blue moon or so. Idk what to do...

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
bookmark11 wrote:
Hi everyone! This post is directly as stated above, how the heckhound do i use balance? :-D I guess I dont understand this school very well and am adapted to a life wizard style of game play and dont understand balance very well. So I am wondering how you all play your balance wizards and if you could please give me tips on what I am doing wrong. Pretty Please?

Currently I am level twenty eight (28) and the gear i use is:
Conventional Cap which gives two attack to all schools and looks cool 8)
Tunic of Symmetry which gives six balance attack and 72 health points
Krockenkahmen's boots which give 48 health two percent power pip chance and one balance attack
i equip the symmetrical wand which gives a one pip spell from all the schools and my deck stucture is below:
Deck of Chivalry
4 balanceblades
1 black mantle
3 helping hands
2 hex
3 judgements
2 mander minions
1 power play
1 reshuffle
1 sandstorm
1 sap health
4 spectrical blasts
4 spirit blades
2 sprit shields
2 spirit traps
4 elemental blades
2 elemental shields
2 elemental traps
1 weakness
In my side board i mostly have rank one two and three spells from other schools so i tend to attack from all the schools and use balance as last resort to get around shields.
Tell me what you guys think i should do to improve my balance wizard so post with your ideas and comments! Thanks!
Anthony Lifeheart
Level 48 Master Theurgist
Go Green!
Adam Earthcaller
Level 28 Adept Sorcerer
If you want to add me in the game dont be shy to ask :-D see you in the game!

first off ya must make a theme with your deck
random reader; say what?

for balance decks and most other decks ya must stick with a plan and be able to be able to strike from another corner in the battle if they find a way to block it
for example
the judgemental deck
a deck with its main purpose getting lots of blades and traps to make judgement go full strike on enemy
however if ya put 4 -6 other attacks covering the other school spells
in your side board of high pips ( 4 or 5 ) then ya can easily switch into another attack and catch your enemy off guard leading to a attack that may end it
also make sure to use only blades and traps you will need and dont put to much if ya only want it for one spell and its not judge
aka to much spirit traps for a solo vamp
spectral blast is a great go for broke move if judge isnt in hand and your buffed up ( make sure to have elemental blade and trap rdy on enemy all the time)

random reader; what if my opponent uses a barage of shields

keep blading and buffing till your rdy to strike and then before the strike use shatter and watch them regret putting to much shields up that they cant get back

thats how to pvp with balance at your current level

always reach for the stars and improve your deck as ya go for
complete victory

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
hanable33 wrote:

Terrible non-skillful spamming strategy for any level. At level 28, I used Judgement every once in a while, but Spectral Blast, Kraken, Sandstorm and all that were my top choices.