Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How did that Happen?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
Ok i was in a 1v1 pvp battle at the Arena. The person i was used Stormblade and then the next turn he used a wierd lightning spell that hit 1,300?!?!?! he one hit me and i didnt even have a chance to fight, right before he used the spell (which looked like minor spark) he said "gg", and after the game i asked how he did that and he said "Idk" and ported, leaving me there thinking How did that Happen? so can someone pls help me with this..

Hero
May 19, 2009
Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Septimus999 wrote:
Ok i was in a 1v1 pvp battle at the Arena. The person i was used Stormblade and then the next turn he used a wierd lightning spell that hit 1,300?!?!?! he one hit me and i didnt even have a chance to fight, right before he used the spell (which looked like minor spark) he said "gg", and after the game i asked how he did that and he said "Idk" and ported, leaving me there thinking How did that Happen? so can someone pls help me with this..
o o that would be wild bolt, Septimus999. it is the spell that storm wizards get for finishing marleybone. on its own, it deals 1000 storm damage, but only 10% accuracy. he could have used enchantments on it, got accuracy boosts from gear, and got it to work. also, the stormblade must have tacked on the extra 300 damage. it would be a good thing to know one type of storm shield to protect youself against it. also, wild bolt and triton are the reasons i am making a storm alt 8)
paul ironflame, level 50 grandmaster pyromancer 8)
look soon for paul stormglade, novice diviner

Explorer
May 22, 2009
Yup, its wild bolt, very strong spell, although it has a very low accuracy

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
Ok thanks for the help guys I'm kinda excited now because i'm a storm wizard and right now i'm working on finishing Marleybone. ^.^