Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How can you beat pvp gear?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 04, 2010
Hi i'm a level 74 and recently i started pvp mostly 1v1. I can win most of the time by spamming brimstone reverent a lore master spell wich gives about 700 damage with a ccolossal and a 25% fire trap. This gets good damage with my 53% fire boost. However people with pvp gear can have high damage and resist. Those stats make them hard to defeat so I am wondering if there is a strategy to beat players with that gear.

Defender
Sep 17, 2011
pyrowiz8 on Nov 28, 2014 wrote:
Hi i'm a level 74 and recently i started pvp mostly 1v1. I can win most of the time by spamming brimstone reverent a lore master spell wich gives about 700 damage with a ccolossal and a 25% fire trap. This gets good damage with my 53% fire boost. However people with pvp gear can have high damage and resist. Those stats make them hard to defeat so I am wondering if there is a strategy to beat players with that gear.
In pvp Strategy against PVP Gear is most of the time the same as normal Gear. (If it is any good of course)
Now defeating them will only depend on what stats your wiz has. It is possible to defeat them without it but there is a very slim chance you can do it. So I would recommend start working on a good pet, and gear.
Or tell us what gear you have and stats it gives what pet you have, what is your overall stats on resistance, critical, block, damage, accuracy, and so on. We can't help you if we don't know these things.

Explorer
Jan 23, 2014
pyrowiz8 on Nov 28, 2014 wrote:
Hi Pyrowiz8!
Infallible certainly helps get rid of some of that resist...

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Infallible

Also, here's a Legendary PvP guide if you're interested. Good Luck!

http://www.duelist101.com/wizard101-pvp-guides-2/by-school/fire-pvp-guides/blazing-inferno-legendary-fire-pvp-guide/

Explorer
Aug 29, 2011
Get a lot of pierce and use infallible. Having a very high critical rating will also help.