Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how are wizards level or lower so much stronger?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 03, 2016
okay ive been pvping alot lately and ive come across some wizards around my level (14)most of the time lower and they have the stats of an level 30 or 40, when i say this i mean their stats reach up to the sky like 50+ everything, ive been one shotted by level 12s, 13s, 11s, 10s, with powerful cards ive never seen before, now i know the obvious answer to that is that they are either treasure cards they only use for pvp or they crafted them, but still how did they obtain such stats?! ive played this game for a while now but never was i smart at it... my stats are 17 Resistance all, 8 damage for ice and myth, and 6 accuracy, and im an ice wizard, i need help please, someone shed light on the secret to being strong cause im weak for my level..

Explorer
Oct 04, 2012
I don’t do pvp much because my ratings are bad like bad that I feel like a disgrace (jk). But these people probably have a lot of experience and their pet is probably one huge reason why. Also their gear may be suitable for them that makes them stronger like crowns gear or pvp gear which I see a lot. Also strategy is a huge way on how people win. You have to think if I do this what happens. Also watch their pips and somehow predict what they do. For example if they have 8 pips you probably need to shield. Also make sure your deck is suitable. I did a 1v1 tourney last year and I made a deck that suits to my liking. I got 3rd and 4th because of my deck.

Well good luck and hope this advice helps you!