Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How about this?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jan 05, 2010
How about making an option in practice pvp for people whining about treasure cards? Considering there is already toggles for level and fighting friends. This way they can stop whining and trying to change ranked pvp.

Pvp is a reflection of the game, sideboards are available in pVe so why in the world should it be taken out of pvp? What's next?, No minion ranked pvp lol. Allot of people think storm is too powerful so why not a no storm ranked pvp? I mean come on, if you don't like a game with sideboards why play it? Why not find something you like rather than trying to remake a good game?

KI pls make an option in practice where this complaint belongs, where they can all go and stop trying to change ranked for their own reasons. What a joke! I would drop my accounts in a second if they took away sideboards, low level pvp would be ruined and the complainers would have to find a new reason for losing pvp matches.

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
I couldn't agree more, Treasure cards should be in PvP, no question about it.
Doesn't matter what KI does, it will never be able to please what people don't like about the game, someone will always want a change.

Joe.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
travisAk wrote:

KI pls make an option in practice where this complaint belongs, where they can all go and stop trying to change ranked for their own reasons. What a joke! I would drop my accounts in a second if they took away sideboards, low level pvp would be ruined and the complainers would have to find a new reason for losing pvp matches.
not to sound mean to anyone but some people cant come up with a better reason to blame their loss on, when it was their lack of skill or strategy or just their rotten luck.

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
I actually this treasure cards are the only thing holding pvp together right now. Let us imagine a fictional pvp world without treasure cards shall we..

*not real... Thank heavens*

The curse of the volcanic shield

Right now I'd be guessing 90% of all pvp players train ice up to tower for a universal tower shield, taking away treasure tower would make it 100%. That would mean EVERYBODY would have the volcanic shield (fire and storm combo shield for those who don't know). Now fire has a unique ability to find their way around shields, but what about storm? Storm already has a difficult time around a school shield everyone stacks in their deck and now with storm elf gone what is left for them to use? Shatter?, nope the pvp whiners took that away too. Storm might as well release all blades from their deck and hope for that lucky critical...

The unstoppable Judge

Before the treasure card complainers ruined pvp the now unstoppable Judgement spell could be weakened with stacking multiple versions of weakness and regular tower with Tc 55% version.. Now pvp is packed with more judges than a criminal law convention, people were quick to realize that a trained feint, combined with amulet feint + a blade equaled GG. All the cursed storm wizards quickly jumped sides and the game became very UNBALANCED. 

Chess turned to checkers

As people in a Kingsisle office are scratching their heads somewhere, people's accounts are dropping faster than flies on a picnic.. What happened? What was once a game that incorporated card substitution (skill) turned into a lottery ticket... scratch and win people, whatever randomly falls in front of your face determines your pvp fate. A good game became boring and who wants to pay for boredom? Anyone? 

The Low Down

Massive amount of Low level refugees roaming the commons after the no treasure card decision completely destroyed pvp for anyone under lvl 70. Fighting someone three times your level was a possibility before but that light went out along time ago. Most Mid level and low level duelists just left the game completely and pvp started looking really thin.., even for the complainers?!? The problem was with the level gaps between opponents,  there was no way the lower lvl opponent could compete. Low levels started gathering around Zeke asking him to gift them a pvp system like it used to be, after all they had nothing else to do but wait for their subscription to run out.

Domination Over Time

Ah the unstoppable spinner.. For those that aren't familiar with my terminology it is a boosted Damage over time spell where all you have time to do is watch yourself die. Spells like triage used to provide an out from something like this, now life is the only school to have an out. Hard players dominate the arena and the complainers keep getting beat up and then start to realize "hey it wasn't the treasure cards after all.. Go figure"

Whoa... *shakes head* it's as if I just woke up out of a nightmare.. 

Ps: KI pls make a no healing ranked pvp because healing shows no skill at all.. Lol, sound familiar? People leave pvp alone, you might not like what you're crying for. Wizard101 is a game with a regular deck and side deck, if you don't like it leave it,