Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Horrible days in pvp

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 23, 2010
Is it just me?

Or do you have these days where you just rank down, and keep ranking down, and down... and down...

Like wow, I'm sitting here and thinking, "What just happened?" I basically lost so many times in a row... I'm so defeated .

As of right now, I'm still gaping at this screen thinking, how did I lose that many? I used to be an 1800 in the beginning of today, and now I'm at a 1674.

Lol what. I'm still trying to process this. I just.. what.. no...

Survivor
May 18, 2010
natshadowbane on Apr 17, 2014 wrote:
Is it just me?

Or do you have these days where you just rank down, and keep ranking down, and down... and down...

Like wow, I'm sitting here and thinking, "What just happened?" I basically lost so many times in a row... I'm so defeated .

As of right now, I'm still gaping at this screen thinking, how did I lose that many? I used to be an 1800 in the beginning of today, and now I'm at a 1674.

Lol what. I'm still trying to process this. I just.. what.. no...
lol yeah that has happened to me allot. for me the best time to play low lvl pvp is evening/night thats when all the newbies go on ranked matches

Survivor
Mar 20, 2010
lol me too some times i just hate pvp...lol.

lvl 31 magus conjurer, who sucks at pvp lol

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
I know, man.. I went from 1700 to 1300 in ONE day on my balance. Sometimes, there's nothing you can do. I don't know about you, but my record has been completely TRASHED by facing people 30 levels higher. Honestly, my record was 100-20, not it is 170-100. There isnt anything we, as the high-ranked community, can do about it.

Survivor
May 18, 2010
thats why i quit pvp and went back to questing. kingsisle keep putting high rank warlords against people double their own lvl. how odo kingsisle expect us to increase our rank!??