Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

High level PvP and drains

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2010
When using death in high level PvP drains are a little underpowered at moment. Even with doom and gloom up high healing boosts and a life mastery amulet allow people to heal using life spells for more that we can get through drains(mainly in 1v1).

It would be helpful to have a death school counterpart to guiding light that increaced the return from drains.

I also think Life Bane as a death only trained spell would be nice.

Defender
May 15, 2010
lug655 wrote:
When using death in high level PvP drains are a little underpowered at moment. Even with doom and gloom up high healing boosts and a life mastery amulet allow people to heal using life spells for more that we can get through drains(mainly in 1v1).

It would be helpful to have a death school counterpart to guiding light that increaced the return from drains.

I also think Life Bane as a death only trained spell would be nice.
Well...

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
Lol well what?

And to the original post I would like that it would be great for death to have something like that. Maybe just make an advanced doom where it gives you an increased damage boost for drains.

Although if you are having trouble doing damage try using infallible it will help a lot.

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
Snowyandspots wrote:
Lol well what?

And to the original post I would like that it would be great for death to have something like that. Maybe just make an advanced doom where it gives you an increased damage boost for drains.

Although if you are having trouble doing damage try using infallible it will help a lot.
Doom has already been increased once but if they make an advanced version that does that, then it would have to be in the next world and then EVERY school would have to get a new one.