Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

High level pets on low levl people.

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
342
Whenever I try to pvp on my Death wizard, It gets on my nerves. One simple reason- People bring in pets they should really not have. Pets are the only gear you can use with no level requirement whatsoever. Just today I lost a match to a Thaumaturge who had a Magma Clossus. He won only because of the colossus, as he had about 45 health left and I was casting a 50 damage tap on him. I had full health, (695) and none of his normal leveled spells could have killed me. So I can honestly say, with no doubt, that I would have won were it not for the pet. In my opinion, having a spell almost 35 levels ahead of what you should have shows a complete lack of work ethic or skill. It just shows desperation to win without working for it. I honestly think there needs to be some way to regulate this, or at least tone it down a bit. This makes it impossible for some people to win any kind of match, and I think it needs to be changed. Maybe hybrid pets should be no trade, idk just something. Having overpowered pets in pvp isn't fair to anyone. A pvp ranking should show that you're a good pvp'er, not that you have good pets from another person.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
2081
sunsword44 wrote:
Whenever I try to pvp on my Death wizard, It gets on my nerves. One simple reason- People bring in pets they should really not have. Pets are the only gear you can use with no level requirement whatsoever. Just today I lost a match to a Thaumaturge who had a Magma Clossus. He won only because of the colossus, as he had about 45 health left and I was casting a 50 damage tap on him. I had full health, (695) and none of his normal leveled spells could have killed me. So I can honestly say, with no doubt, that I would have won were it not for the pet. In my opinion, having a spell almost 35 levels ahead of what you should have shows a complete lack of work ethic or skill. It just shows desperation to win without working for it. I honestly think there needs to be some way to regulate this, or at least tone it down a bit. This makes it impossible for some people to win any kind of match, and I think it needs to be changed. Maybe hybrid pets should be no trade, idk just something. Having overpowered pets in pvp isn't fair to anyone. A pvp ranking should show that you're a good pvp'er, not that you have good pets from another person.


While I can understand your frusteration, even you can get a pet with a high level spell. The one part of PvP that you must realize, is be prepared for anything and everything. That is the strategy needed to win in PvP! People will throw their grandma at you if it means a win in PvP!

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
575
It is an interesting little exploit being allowed to take your lvl48 pet to your new wizard of the same school and have the ability to use its spell at even level 1 or something.

I would say this isn't a big deal for the most part. But it does affect one group of players. The new comers who only have one wizard and are just getting into the game and learning things. When they enter a ranked match and are paired up against another low level, they aren't gonna know about the pets talent or spell and have no way of mentally preparing for it.

Good thing is, that spell isn't a guaranteed victory. It can fizzle, it can do damage but not take you out. You still have the chance to counter such a sneaky strike.

If you lose to it once, then you know what to prepare for next time.

I'm not sure which side I sit on though. Well actually, I say it isn't too big a problem, but it does feel like a small exploit.

Now that you know what to prepare for at a lower level. Just...be prepared.

Delver
Mar 15, 2009
203
You crying PvPers first tell us our spells have to be changed so you can win,now you are telling us that the pets we hatch or pass down should be changed just so YOU can win a PvP match I dont think so I spend a ton of gold hatching pets and I spend a ton of crowns for mega packs to level my pets on top of that I pay for eight accounts I should be able to use my pets the way they are anywhere in the game.
Why should KI cater to you just because you can't win a PvP match! And why should I lose my pets skills that I paid/worked hard to get just so YOU can win a PvP match, I pay for my family to play wizard 101 and have fun not to have some crying PvPers come along and destroy it just because you cant win a PvP match,enough is enough Iam sick of PvPers messing up the game just so they can win a PvP match.
My money is just as good as any PvPers money why should KI cater to PvPers when all most of you do is play PvP, most dont hatch pets or craft,buy houses,most just fly though the game and pay no attention to the story line they do main quests as fast as possible to level and thats it off to PvP and fourms to cry,

The rest of us non-PvPers enjoy the game do all the quests we craft we buy crowns to level pets that we hatched,we spend crowns to buy crown items,we spend the money on wizard,most PvPers seem to only spend enough money to keep the accounts up each month just to play PvP,non-PvPers buy mounts,crown pets,crown house's,crown items and pay for their accounts every month.
And yes I do keep saying we buy crown items to make a point,we spend a lot of money on the game too,and non-PvPers should have a voice too,and not just the PvPers.

This is the way I see it its not fair to non-PvPers not to be heard we play to and should be listened to as well,KI you wish to make changes to PvP by all means do so just dont make the non-PvPers pay the price for it,,just change PvP,please

Michael RedBlood lev 60 death school(pvt)
dakota lev60 storm (warlord)
PS:most will not like this post,some may be mean/hateful about it(Ihope not) this is the truth as I have seen it accept it or dont,and yes I use to play PvP a lot.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
342
darthjt wrote:
sunsword44 wrote:
Whenever I try to pvp on my Death wizard, It gets on my nerves. One simple reason- People bring in pets they should really not have. Pets are the only gear you can use with no level requirement whatsoever. Just today I lost a match to a Thaumaturge who had a Magma Clossus. He won only because of the colossus, as he had about 45 health left and I was casting a 50 damage tap on him. I had full health, (695) and none of his normal leveled spells could have killed me. So I can honestly say, with no doubt, that I would have won were it not for the pet. In my opinion, having a spell almost 35 levels ahead of what you should have shows a complete lack of work ethic or skill. It just shows desperation to win without working for it. I honestly think there needs to be some way to regulate this, or at least tone it down a bit. This makes it impossible for some people to win any kind of match, and I think it needs to be changed. Maybe hybrid pets should be no trade, idk just something. Having overpowered pets in pvp isn't fair to anyone. A pvp ranking should show that you're a good pvp'er, not that you have good pets from another person.


While I can understand your frusteration, even you can get a pet with a high level spell. The one part of PvP that you must realize, is be prepared for anything and everything. That is the strategy needed to win in PvP! People will throw their grandma at you if it means a win in PvP!


I know that I CAN, it just seems very untactful to me. I mean no one is able to get Ra at level 20, so why get other spells way too early? 5 levels ahead? Fine. 25? Not fine if you ask me. I know that people will do anything to win at pvp, but I still disagree with it.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
342
Zzatdragon wrote:
You crying PvPers first tell us our spells have to be changed so you can win,now you are telling us that the pets we hatch or pass down should be changed just so YOU can win a PvP match I dont think so I spend a ton of gold hatching pets and I spend a ton of crowns for mega packs to level my pets on top of that I pay for eight accounts I should be able to use my pets the way they are anywhere in the game.
Why should KI cater to you just because you can't win a PvP match! And why should I lose my pets skills that I paid/worked hard to get just so YOU can win a PvP match, I pay for my family to play wizard 101 and have fun not to have some crying PvPers come along and destroy it just because you cant win a PvP match,enough is enough Iam sick of PvPers messing up the game just so they can win a PvP match.
My money is just as good as any PvPers money why should KI cater to PvPers when all most of you do is play PvP, most dont hatch pets or craft,buy houses,most just fly though the game and pay no attention to the story line they do main quests as fast as possible to level and thats it off to PvP and fourms to cry,

The rest of us non-PvPers enjoy the game do all the quests we craft we buy crowns to level pets that we hatched,we spend crowns to buy crown items,we spend the money on wizard,most PvPers seem to only spend enough money to keep the accounts up each month just to play PvP,non-PvPers buy mounts,crown pets,crown house's,crown items and pay for their accounts every month.
And yes I do keep saying we buy crown items to make a point,we spend a lot of money on the game too,and non-PvPers should have a voice too,and not just the PvPers.

This is the way I see it its not fair to non-PvPers not to be heard we play to and should be listened to as well,KI you wish to make changes to PvP by all means do so just dont make the non-PvPers pay the price for it,,just change PvP,please

Michael RedBlood lev 60 death school(pvt)
dakota lev60 storm (warlord)
PS:most will not like this post,some may be mean/hateful about it(Ihope not) this is the truth as I have seen it accept it or dont,and yes I use to play PvP a lot.


I respect your opinion, but I respectfully ask that you don't try to trash mine.
I don't ask for Kingsisle to cater to me, and I don't ask this because I can't win. I ask this simply because I want everyone to have an EQUAL chance at winning.
I again ask that you don't abuse my opinion on the forum. I posted this thread to find an intelligent answer, not to start a fight.
Thanks.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
342
sunsword44 wrote:
darthjt wrote:
sunsword44 wrote:
Whenever I try to pvp on my Death wizard, It gets on my nerves. One simple reason- People bring in pets they should really not have. Pets are the only gear you can use with no level requirement whatsoever. Just today I lost a match to a Thaumaturge who had a Magma Clossus. He won only because of the colossus, as he had about 45 health left and I was casting a 50 damage tap on him. I had full health, (695) and none of his normal leveled spells could have killed me. So I can honestly say, with no doubt, that I would have won were it not for the pet. In my opinion, having a spell almost 35 levels ahead of what you should have shows a complete lack of work ethic or skill. It just shows desperation to win without working for it. I honestly think there needs to be some way to regulate this, or at least tone it down a bit. This makes it impossible for some people to win any kind of match, and I think it needs to be changed. Maybe hybrid pets should be no trade, idk just something. Having overpowered pets in pvp isn't fair to anyone. A pvp ranking should show that you're a good pvp'er, not that you have good pets from another person.


While I can understand your frusteration, even you can get a pet with a high level spell. The one part of PvP that you must realize, is be prepared for anything and everything. That is the strategy needed to win in PvP! People will throw their grandma at you if it means a win in PvP!


I know that I CAN, it just seems very untactful to me. I mean no one is able to get Ra at level 20, so why get other spells way too early? 5 levels ahead? Fine. 25? Not fine if you ask me. I know that people will do anything to win at pvp, but I still disagree with it.


Btw, just wanted to say I'm sry for how edgy I sounded in this post after coming back and reading it again. Lol wasn't trying to be a grump, just had a bad day.

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
548
Everyone is granted the opportunity to buy a heavy hitting pet for gold. low level players who bring a firecat into pvp are going to learn a hard lesson, come prepared or get defeated. That is the difference between practice pvp and ranked. Are you saying the kid who gets a flamezilla pet gift card for his birthday (level 8) should not be able to use it until his next birthday? Remember pets with good attack cards are all over the place, simply making level 58 pet no trade will do nothing but punish the people who earned them. Ranked is war, every good player has gone through the same harsh reality and learned from it.

Delver
Mar 15, 2009
203
sunsword44 wrote:
Zzatdragon wrote:
You crying PvPers first tell us our spells have to be changed so you can win,now you are telling us that the pets we hatch or pass down should be changed just so YOU can win a PvP match I dont think so I spend a ton of gold hatching pets and I spend a ton of crowns for mega packs to level my pets on top of that I pay for eight accounts I should be able to use my pets the way they are anywhere in the game.
Why should KI cater to you just because you can't win a PvP match! And why should I lose my pets skills that I paid/worked hard to get just so YOU can win a PvP match, I pay for my family to play wizard 101 and have fun not to have some crying PvPers come along and destroy it just because you cant win a PvP match,enough is enough Iam sick of PvPers messing up the game just so they can win a PvP match.
My money is just as good as any PvPers money why should KI cater to PvPers when all most of you do is play PvP, most dont hatch pets or craft,buy houses,most just fly though the game and pay no attention to the story line they do main quests as fast as possible to level and thats it off to PvP and fourms to cry,

The rest of us non-PvPers enjoy the game do all the quests we craft we buy crowns to level pets that we hatched,we spend crowns to buy crown items,we spend the money on wizard,most PvPers seem to only spend enough money to keep the accounts up each month just to play PvP,non-PvPers buy mounts,crown pets,crown house's,crown items and pay for their accounts every month.
And yes I do keep saying we buy crown items to make a point,we spend a lot of money on the game too,and non-PvPers should have a voice too,and not just the PvPers.

This is the way I see it its not fair to non-PvPers not to be heard we play to and should be listened to as well,KI you wish to make changes to PvP by all means do so just dont make the non-PvPers pay the price for it,,just change PvP,please

Michael RedBlood lev 60 death school(pvt)
dakota lev60 storm (warlord)
PS:most will not like this post,some may be mean/hateful about it(Ihope not) this is the truth as I have seen it accept it or dont,and yes I use to play PvP a lot.


I respect your opinion, but I respectfully ask that you don't try to trash mine.
I don't ask for Kingsisle to cater to me, and I don't ask this because I can't win. I ask this simply because I want everyone to have an EQUAL chance at winning.
I again ask that you don't abuse my opinion on the forum. I posted this thread to find an intelligent answer, not to start a fight.
Thanks.


thank you for respecting my opinion,I just strongly disagree with your's about pets an PvP.
try an understand my point on PvP. I veiw PvP as a addition to the game an should not be the main reason for changes in the PvE part of the game.

Its seems that when a PvPers dont like something they just cry about it,like with bolt,the poll was against it but it was still change,I think it was because of all the PvPers who complained about it, KI can change PvP all they like just dont change the whole game to please the PvPers.

And if i spend the money/time hatching an leveling pets then I should be able to use them anywhere in the game to include PvP,even if I hand it down to one of my lower level characters I play,why not I pay for it an the account,so if i am paying for pets why should someone who dont limit me from using my pets,that is unfair to me an others.

as for equal chance's to win a PvP matchs. level matching needs to be fixed level 60's matched against lev.20's is an unfair match, an should not happen.
I would love to see a more equal chance to win for everyone.

and maybe if I would not of use "you" so much and used "PvPers" instead maybe I would not of came off as if I was trashing/bashing your opinion,not my intent. my intent is to have KI listen to non-PvPers and see that we are players to,keep change's to PvP in PvP and not change the whole game because a single group dislikes something.
Again not my intent to bash/trash you I just voice my apinion in a blunt and strong way.

OH! thank you for not being mean or hateful in you reply.

M.RedBlood death

sorry if this is double posted first time my computer went nutty. lol

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
199
I saw a level 5 ice with a sea dragon lolz Hunter firebreath level 60 pyromancer.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
342
Zzatdragon wrote:
sunsword44 wrote:
Zzatdragon wrote:
You crying PvPers first tell us our spells have to be changed so you can win,now you are telling us that the pets we hatch or pass down should be changed just so YOU can win a PvP match I dont think so I spend a ton of gold hatching pets and I spend a ton of crowns for mega packs to level my pets on top of that I pay for eight accounts I should be able to use my pets the way they are anywhere in the game.
Why should KI cater to you just because you can't win a PvP match! And why should I lose my pets skills that I paid/worked hard to get just so YOU can win a PvP match, I pay for my family to play wizard 101 and have fun not to have some crying PvPers come along and destroy it just because you cant win a PvP match,enough is enough Iam sick of PvPers messing up the game just so they can win a PvP match.
My money is just as good as any PvPers money why should KI cater to PvPers when all most of you do is play PvP, most dont hatch pets or craft,buy houses,most just fly though the game and pay no attention to the story line they do main quests as fast as possible to level and thats it off to PvP and fourms to cry,

The rest of us non-PvPers enjoy the game do all the quests we craft we buy crowns to level pets that we hatched,we spend crowns to buy crown items,we spend the money on wizard,most PvPers seem to only spend enough money to keep the accounts up each month just to play PvP,non-PvPers buy mounts,crown pets,crown house's,crown items and pay for their accounts every month.
And yes I do keep saying we buy crown items to make a point,we spend a lot of money on the game too,and non-PvPers should have a voice too,and not just the PvPers.

This is the way I see it its not fair to non-PvPers not to be heard we play to and should be listened to as well,KI you wish to make changes to PvP by all means do so just dont make the non-PvPers pay the price for it,,just change PvP,please

Michael RedBlood lev 60 death school(pvt)
dakota lev60 storm (warlord)
PS:most will not like this post,some may be mean/hateful about it(Ihope not) this is the truth as I have seen it accept it or dont,and yes I use to play PvP a lot.


I respect your opinion, but I respectfully ask that you don't try to trash mine.
I don't ask for Kingsisle to cater to me, and I don't ask this because I can't win. I ask this simply because I want everyone to have an EQUAL chance at winning.
I again ask that you don't abuse my opinion on the forum. I posted this thread to find an intelligent answer, not to start a fight.
Thanks.


thank you for respecting my opinion,I just strongly disagree with your's about pets an PvP.
try an understand my point on PvP. I veiw PvP as a addition to the game an should not be the main reason for changes in the PvE part of the game.

Its seems that when a PvPers dont like something they just cry about it,like with bolt,the poll was against it but it was still change,I think it was because of all the PvPers who complained about it, KI can change PvP all they like just dont change the whole game to please the PvPers.

And if i spend the money/time hatching an leveling pets then I should be able to use them anywhere in the game to include PvP,even if I hand it down to one of my lower level characters I play,why not I pay for it an the account,so if i am paying for pets why should someone who dont limit me from using my pets,that is unfair to me an others.

as for equal chance's to win a PvP matchs. level matching needs to be fixed level 60's matched against lev.20's is an unfair match, an should not happen.
I would love to see a more equal chance to win for everyone.

and maybe if I would not of use "you" so much and used "PvPers" instead maybe I would not of came off as if I was trashing/bashing your opinion,not my intent. my intent is to have KI listen to non-PvPers and see that we are players to,keep change's to PvP in PvP and not change the whole game because a single group dislikes something.
Again not my intent to bash/trash you I just voice my apinion in a blunt and strong way.

OH! thank you for not being mean or hateful in you reply.

M.RedBlood death

sorry if this is double posted first time my computer went nutty. lol


Well I think there are at least a few things we agree on. I don't see myself as just a pvp'er, but when I do play pvp now, it makes me think of when I had just started the game. Even on my legendary, I still have a bad pvp record from battling players who knew the game better, and had higher level pets. Honestly, I would rather loose to a newer player than me in an honest match than win against him/her by having a high lvl pet. I don't mean to say that you can't use them on that player, but then again I guess I do. There isn't really much of a solution to this, and I know there isn't one that will make everyone happy. Although, I still like this method of trying to solve it than bad mouthing the guy who beats me in pvp If you know what I mean.

Also, I agree that the problem of lvl 60 vs say lvl 20 does need to be fixed.
I joined a random practice match yesterday and was against a level 16 player. I didn't want to intentionally loose, but I didn't want to crush him on the second round either. (awkward)
-Taryn

Mastermind
Jun 30, 2009
339
Sunsword44,

I occasionally will buy the game cards to either extend game play or add additional crowns. When I do, I get the occasional green cyclops with regenerate or a storm colossus with a +35 balance blade.

In addition, I will sometimes read how to better specific class wizards and will put all possible items in the shared bank, dump a wizard and start over. Since the gift box on the left-hand side of the screen exists as long as there are additional items, I will sometimes partner my young wizards with the green cyclops.

As for gameplay, I don't really understand how pvp is used in the game, but battles are random, so is the level of skill required to be able to adapt against all challengers. Instead of getting irate, spend a training spell on squelch., or make fire your secondary school.

Timothy Pearlflower, Legendary Ice

Delver
Sep 18, 2009
258
Zzatdragon wrote:
You crying PvPers first tell us our spells have to be changed so you can win,now you are telling us that the pets we hatch or pass down should be changed just so YOU can win a PvP match I dont think so I spend a ton of gold hatching pets and I spend a ton of crowns for mega packs to level my pets on top of that I pay for eight accounts I should be able to use my pets the way they are anywhere in the game.
Why should KI cater to you just because you can't win a PvP match! And why should I lose my pets skills that I paid/worked hard to get just so YOU can win a PvP match, I pay for my family to play wizard 101 and have fun not to have some crying PvPers come along and destroy it just because you cant win a PvP match,enough is enough Iam sick of PvPers messing up the game just so they can win a PvP match.
My money is just as good as any PvPers money why should KI cater to PvPers when all most of you do is play PvP, most dont hatch pets or craft,buy houses,most just fly though the game and pay no attention to the story line they do main quests as fast as possible to level and thats it off to PvP and fourms to cry,

The rest of us non-PvPers enjoy the game do all the quests we craft we buy crowns to level pets that we hatched,we spend crowns to buy crown items,we spend the money on wizard,most PvPers seem to only spend enough money to keep the accounts up each month just to play PvP,non-PvPers buy mounts,crown pets,crown house's,crown items and pay for their accounts every month.
And yes I do keep saying we buy crown items to make a point,we spend a lot of money on the game too,and non-PvPers should have a voice too,and not just the PvPers.

This is the way I see it its not fair to non-PvPers not to be heard we play to and should be listened to as well,KI you wish to make changes to PvP by all means do so just dont make the non-PvPers pay the price for it,,just change PvP,please

Michael RedBlood lev 60 death school(pvt)
dakota lev60 storm (warlord)
PS:most will not like this post,some may be mean/hateful about it(Ihope not) this is the truth as I have seen it accept it or dont,and yes I use to play PvP a lot.


Dude its a problem. Many people including me have complained about it.
It should be fixed.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
342
Oxnhorse wrote:
Sunsword44,

I occasionally will buy the game cards to either extend game play or add additional crowns. When I do, I get the occasional green cyclops with regenerate or a storm colossus with a +35 balance blade.

In addition, I will sometimes read how to better specific class wizards and will put all possible items in the shared bank, dump a wizard and start over. Since the gift box on the left-hand side of the screen exists as long as there are additional items, I will sometimes partner my young wizards with the green cyclops.

As for gameplay, I don't really understand how pvp is used in the game, but battles are random, so is the level of skill required to be able to adapt against all challengers. Instead of getting irate, spend a training spell on squelch., or make fire your secondary school.

Timothy Pearlflower, Legendary Ice


Good grief, I quit.
All I mean is that I don't think people should be able to have lvl 48 pets at low levels. Anything else isn't a problem
But, having a spell that is WAY higher than your level might be.
PS. Please do not call me "irate". It's not like I'm throwing a tantrum, I'm simply posting a thread. Perhaps "exasperated", but irate is a tad much. I don't really care all too much if you agree with my opinion or not, but I'm not kicking and screaming here, lol.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
20
I would have to agree with the complaints. I have played many matches hwere i notice a low level player building up pips to cast the firezilla or orthurus beside him. It is unfair for pvp but other pets can be bought at low levels; such as sea dragon.
I have a sea dragon and he has excellent abilities, plus six attack and plus six accuracy, and he destroys shields. should i be unable to use a pet i bought in pvp. I think it is different however to use a pet that instead ofcasting a attack card is more of a startegic weapon.

Till the pets that have high level attacks get taken out of pvp. i will just not play pvp anymore. I would suggest the thing to others who have the same problem.The game is more fun when you just to level and not care about trying to defeat everyone else anyway.

Mastermind
Jun 30, 2009
339
sunsword44 wrote:
Oxnhorse wrote:
Sunsword44,

I occasionally will buy the game cards to either extend game play or add additional crowns. When I do, I get the occasional green cyclops with regenerate or a storm colossus with a +35 balance blade.

In addition, I will sometimes read how to better specific class wizards and will put all possible items in the shared bank, dump a wizard and start over. Since the gift box on the left-hand side of the screen exists as long as there are additional items, I will sometimes partner my young wizards with the green cyclops.

As for gameplay, I don't really understand how pvp is used in the game, but battles are random, so is the level of skill required to be able to adapt against all challengers. Instead of getting irate, spend a training spell on squelch., or make fire your secondary school.

Timothy Pearlflower, Legendary Ice


Good grief, I quit.
All I mean is that I don't think people should be able to have lvl 48 pets at low levels. Anything else isn't a problem
But, having a spell that is WAY higher than your level might be.
PS. Please do not call me "irate". It's not like I'm throwing a tantrum, I'm simply posting a thread. Perhaps "exasperated", but irate is a tad much. I don't really care all too much if you agree with my opinion or not, but I'm not kicking and screaming here, lol.


sunsword44,

Maybe emotionally charged should have been used instead of irate. The way gameplay is sometimes in PVP mode, I don't blame anyone that is so involved with the sparring duels, that they are screaming at the computer character.

Maybe it is just me, but it is frustrating that duels can be completely random, and when other wizards are using you as cleaning rags to clean the duel arena, it does seem quite unfair.

I wonder if KI should require the levels in PVP to be mandatory, so that experience caps could be justified, and the game is maximized, because I don't really use this unless Diego has something to teach me with a puppet.

Timothy Pearlflower, Legendary Ice
Jared Wildsword, Balance Wizard
Kane Dawnwalker, Death Wizard
Angus RubyRiver, Fire Wizard

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
342
Oxnhorse wrote:
sunsword44 wrote:
Oxnhorse wrote:
Sunsword44,

I occasionally will buy the game cards to either extend game play or add additional crowns. When I do, I get the occasional green cyclops with regenerate or a storm colossus with a +35 balance blade.

In addition, I will sometimes read how to better specific class wizards and will put all possible items in the shared bank, dump a wizard and start over. Since the gift box on the left-hand side of the screen exists as long as there are additional items, I will sometimes partner my young wizards with the green cyclops.

As for gameplay, I don't really understand how pvp is used in the game, but battles are random, so is the level of skill required to be able to adapt against all challengers. Instead of getting irate, spend a training spell on squelch., or make fire your secondary school.

Timothy Pearlflower, Legendary Ice


Good grief, I quit.
All I mean is that I don't think people should be able to have lvl 48 pets at low levels. Anything else isn't a problem
But, having a spell that is WAY higher than your level might be.
PS. Please do not call me "irate". It's not like I'm throwing a tantrum, I'm simply posting a thread. Perhaps "exasperated", but irate is a tad much. I don't really care all too much if you agree with my opinion or not, but I'm not kicking and screaming here, lol.


sunsword44,

Maybe emotionally charged should have been used instead of irate. The way gameplay is sometimes in PVP mode, I don't blame anyone that is so involved with the sparring duels, that they are screaming at the computer character.

Maybe it is just me, but it is frustrating that duels can be completely random, and when other wizards are using you as cleaning rags to clean the duel arena, it does seem quite unfair.

I wonder if KI should require the levels in PVP to be mandatory, so that experience caps could be justified, and the game is maximized, because I don't really use this unless Diego has something to teach me with a puppet.

Timothy Pearlflower, Legendary Ice
Jared Wildsword, Balance Wizard
Kane Dawnwalker, Death Wizard
Angus RubyRiver, Fire Wizard


Again, I would appreciate it if you would not make assumptions. I don't exactly "scream at my computer character".
"I don't blame anyone that is so involved with the sparring duels, that they are screaming at the computer character."
I do know that everyone wins AND looses pvp matches. This topic wasn't titled "I think I should win every pvp match ever". It's just about how I don't think you should win or loose based on something you earned on another (higher leveled) character. I'm honestly just going to leave this thread where it's at. I posted it in hopes that some creative solutions would come up, not so we could bicker. (so we're really not getting anywhere with this)
Lol, everybody have a good day.