Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hey!! its unfair

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 29, 2014
Okay this is not just fair I got to warlord and battle is getting very unfair. after i got to warlord i have to fight to level 100 guys with got a lot of critical and can kill me in one shot so unfair. My rank is now veterean (I spell it wrong) before warlord.
They really gotta fix pvp

The level that I usually play is level 75

Carlos Nightrider level 86 and so on levels
Carlos StormRider
Carlos NightRider

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Well (sorry for my bad paragraph structure or grammar lolz), I think you might already know this but sometimes when you get to warlord you may see that you will fight wizards about 10-20 more levels than you. I agree that it is unfair, but I don't really think we can do anything about it (maybe). Also when you join a ranked match make sure to not click on the box that allows you to face against wizards outside your skill range.

Hunter FireLeaf level 88

Yeah, I agree that even if you are a Warlord you should face people at your level or one higher. A level 90 warlord can't possibly defeat a level 100 with the new shadow enhanced spell and Darkmoor gear. So they should defiantly change it!

Eric RubyHunter level 64

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
KI mainly does this so it doesn't take too long to get placed. With my 1-34 PvP status despite being Master I get Journeyman and Adept warlords all the time. They normally beat me too. It's apparently all in myth masteries and basilisk treasure cards.

Defender
Jun 29, 2014
yeah! probably unfair
i quit playing my other wizard in pvp. I only use him on quest, since i lost my warlord rank.
Low level pvp is better.

Thanks for your support guys