Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Here's an idea...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 10, 2010
I've really enjoyed the members PVP tournaments. They're so fun and I would love to do them more often... but with paying $10/month for a membership, I can't. I think KI should institute the members-free perk more often, like they do with the other perks. Or have a weekend dedicated to it, etc. It would encourage a lot of people to get memberships as well as keep the members they already have who cannot afford anything more.

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
alaskadaisy on Sep 5, 2015 wrote:
I've really enjoyed the members PVP tournaments. They're so fun and I would love to do them more often... but with paying $10/month for a membership, I can't. I think KI should institute the members-free perk more often, like they do with the other perks. Or have a weekend dedicated to it, etc. It would encourage a lot of people to get memberships as well as keep the members they already have who cannot afford anything more.
nobody wouldn't care PVP because pvp wouldn't be unfair range! don't think never do that because some people never pvp (others school to overpower) even for level 50 warlord when use glendemming gear (private wizard no chance possible exalted (shadow shrike useless to them)

Administrator
alaskadaisy on Sep 5, 2015 wrote:
In celebration of our birthday month, free PvP tournaments for members have been extended through September 30th!

community@wizard101.com
Champion
Jun 26, 2009
Professor Greyrose on Sep 9, 2015 wrote:
In celebration of our birthday month, free PvP tournaments for members have been extended through September 30th!
Thank you Professor Greyrose. I'm sure you know how many players like this benefit as you have access to the actual numbers. Keep doing things like this and I expect we'll see that 60 million mark soon.