Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with life (level 71) PVP

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 08, 2015
hey guys! i was hoping someone might have suggestions for spells and tactics for my life level 71 wizard!

i'm terrible at PVP i love it though! and i've tried EVERYTHING i tried tower shields, absorbs, healing, running players out of cards, and just spamming attacks. i really want to get good but need help!

Morgan goldstrider-level 71 life

Survivor
Sep 28, 2015
You are gonna need some treasure cards. If you are gonna do solo pvp pack some gnomes. Also put some seraphs in. If you can get some life blade treasure cards and tower shield treasure cards. if you can find spinysaur treasure cards get them at the bazaar(stacking blades and using spiny will deal a TON of overtime damage). If you play defensively stack some tower shields then blade. If offensively stack up some blades but when your opponent has a lot of pips tower shield. Always keep a satyr in your hand and a wand hit if they tower. Do NOT have a life wand hit because that will mess up your blades. If you can get conviction treasure cards aura from the bazaar for extra critical block and stun block. Those are my life pvp tips and hope it goes well.

Survivor
Sep 28, 2015
I forgot to mention for multiple player pvp. Pack forest lords and life dispels with some rebirths. Do the same thing with solo but put some gnomes in if a player is left undefeated. Put a few guiding light cards if you feel a big hit coming onto your team.

(Not sure about pets but a good start for a pvp pet is a sea turtle with a maycast life blade and life giver teamed up with spritely and blade of life for an extra blade.) if you don't have crowns you can farm the pet by fighting the boss Tempus Stormfist --> http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Tempus_Stormfist#axzz4JExeZ72u

Survivor
Sep 28, 2015
Also i forgot to mention if you need help with farming for pet let me know.

Explorer
Nov 08, 2015