Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 17, 2010
I need help in pvp i am currently a level 52 fire but i can only beat one or two people so if anyone has any tips or pointers please post them. :x :?

Survivor
Mar 02, 2011
Defender
Oct 24, 2009
lolwut.

What is your problem?
You can't defeat people in PvP?
Well, the best way is to plan everything out before you start. I'm an Archmage Life wizard myself, going in Ranked PvP, 1v1, I get killed easily. You know what the opponents tell me?
"Life wizards are meant to heal, not attack."
-_-
"Go in a group or something, loser."
-______-'''
Yeah, do a 2v2, possibly?

Abigail Fairyblossom - Level 80 Life (Outer Yard, Avalon.) - [One in a million.]
Abigail Fairyblossom - Level 50 Balance (Crown of Fire, Dragonspyre.) - [Master of Balance.]
Sestiva - Level 46 Storm (The Crystal Grove, Dragonspyre.) - [Mastermind.]
Kristen - Level 31 Death (Katzenstein's Lab, Marleybone.) - [Secret Shopper.]
Vanessa - Level 14 Fire (Palace of Fire, Krokotopia.) - [Secret Shopper.]

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
Abbigail623 wrote:
lolwut.

What is your problem?
You can't defeat people in PvP?
Well, the best way is to plan everything out before you start. I'm an Archmage Life wizard myself, going in Ranked PvP, 1v1, I get killed easily. You know what the opponents tell me?
"Life wizards are meant to heal, not attack."
-_-
"Go in a group or something, loser."
-______-'''
Yeah, do a 2v2, possibly?

Abigail Fairyblossom - Level 80 Life (Outer Yard, Avalon.) - [One in a million.]

Abigail Fairyblossom - Level 50 Balance (Crown of Fire, Dragonspyre.) - [Master of Balance.]
Sestiva - Level 46 Storm (The Crystal Grove, Dragonspyre.) - [Mastermind.]
Kristen - Level 31 Death (Katzenstein's Lab, Marleybone.) - [Secret Shopper.]
Vanessa - Level 14 Fire (Palace of Fire, Krokotopia.) - [Secret Shopper.]

Do not listen to this advice. While 2v2ing with a Life is a great booster, just wait until you are level 60, get your waterworks gear, and efreet spell, and destroy people.

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
As a lvl 52 fire you still have some options. I recommend crowns gear withh universal resist as a priority or your malistaire gear set. Utilize your fire minion. if you can get it out and maintained it will be a great boost to your strategy, Make sure you have pvp essential spells or their tc equivalent in your deck(tower shield, infection, wekness). Maintain your fire area(wildfire spell) and utilize dots such as link to break shields, weaknesses and infections all at the same time. Set up for a large attack, ie heckhound or helephant and wait for an opening. Do not neglect your defenses but avoid premature healing. Have a method for killing your enemies minions(irecommend monstrous meteor) and you should do fairly well.