Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Has this happened to you in PVP?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2012
This is the second time this has happened to me in PVP. I was in queue for a match. The screen that notifies me to go the arena popped up. I pressed go to the arena. It paused the screen then flashed me back to the PVP lobby! I then check my rank and it says I lost points! How is this? I never fought. I never even saw a person to battle. I even wrote KI about this with exact time and dates, and they won't do anything. Has this happened to anyone else?

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
Brynn SilverHeart on Jul 11, 2015 wrote:
This is the second time this has happened to me in PVP. I was in queue for a match. The screen that notifies me to go the arena popped up. I pressed go to the arena. It paused the screen then flashed me back to the PVP lobby! I then check my rank and it says I lost points! How is this? I never fought. I never even saw a person to battle. I even wrote KI about this with exact time and dates, and they won't do anything. Has this happened to anyone else?
The same has happened to me twice, though i have experienced the opposite as well! Lost 32 rank without playing the matches and won twice, so it's okay, but still annoying.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2015
it happened to me too but... when I was in queue for a match it said that it was ready and I did not fight at all how weird is that

Survivor
Dec 30, 2012
All I can hope for is that this fixed with 3rd age. It's obvious it's a cheat (glitch)