Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Guardian Spirit/Critical Heals (PVP)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 28, 2017
If a Life doesn't know what he's doing or doesn't have a critical setup then this isn't so bad, but for the ones that do and get their critical to like 630+ while still having good stats this is a problem (and yes you can have good stats while having that much critical).

Usually when one of these guys heal, their satyr does 2600 for only four pips, which is like some shadow pip level stuff. Plus with Guardian Spirit even if you one shot so they don't heal they still come back with 30% health and they can just tank until they can heal again which would just be the next round.

So to beat a critical Life you have to have multplie copies of the same blade so you're able to one shot twice and also don't use all your pips the first time you hit. Although with set shields (that can't be removed with wand hits), one shotting should be impossible even with Shrike unless you're a Storm but they die fast anyways.

I'm just saying that critical heals should be nerfed like critical damage was to just 1.3x instead of 2×, and I'm an Ice so healing doesn't do much for me or all other nonhealing schools.

On a side note Balance healing is broken as well (700 heal a round x3 rounds with crit) although I'm Ice so it doesn't hurt me as much with Snow Drift but I imagine its a pain for other schools.

Okay one more thing, the reason Life can get away with so much critical is due to their high pip chance and accuracy. They don't need any accuracy jewels cause their main gear provides enough. So they're able to use the critical athame (45 crit) AND critical ring (90) from the arena that give low pip chance. They can handle it because they would just need to use a 10% pip chance jewel and if they have the 120 duelist deck they can use two of them (20%).