Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

guardian spirit must be one-time use in pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 23, 2011
This is just my opinion based on my experience (am fire 95) playing against life level 95. It lasted for an hour. He had the first turn, knocked him out five times but he casts guardian spirit every fourth round. I couldn't keep up with my pips for a combo since he revives 3/4 of his life. All he did was heal, bubble, conviction, and dispel. I was physically and mentally drained. He won without hitting me because I fled. I am not whining, but simply suggesting, similar to reshuffle, that guardian spirit be a one-time use spell in pvp. Your thoughts about this my fellow wizards?

John

Defender
Dec 20, 2010
sounds like he had more than one guardian spirit spell in his deck, as opposed to using one spell more than once

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011
pindot77 on Mar 8, 2014 wrote:
This is just my opinion based on my experience (am fire 95) playing against life level 95. It lasted for an hour. He had the first turn, knocked him out five times but he casts guardian spirit every fourth round. I couldn't keep up with my pips for a combo since he revives 3/4 of his life. All he did was heal, bubble, conviction, and dispel. I was physically and mentally drained. He won without hitting me because I fled. I am not whining, but simply suggesting, similar to reshuffle, that guardian spirit be a one-time use spell in pvp. Your thoughts about this my fellow wizards?

John
I think that in pvp, guardian spirit should be returned to giving you 25% percent of your health, but heal boost and criticals do not affect it. Your idea of a one time use guardian spirit in pvp sounds good to me too.