Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grandmaster life help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2009
36
OK, people i'm a grand wizard and i have finished all my quests, i am bored. So if you need any help have any questions, just tell me or ask me and i'll help you as best as i could. So please just ask me i'm so bored. Also stop giving me advice, I know what do in my free time. I race a lot, so stop giving me advice. I'm not trying to sound rude but please! Thanks a lot and happy gaming.





Sincerely, Nathan Shadowhammer
Lvl 50 Life
Lvl 50 Death
Lvl 10 Fire



Survivor
Sep 13, 2009
2
Haha ahh this same thing happened to me. What I did, (because I absolutely love being life) I just do lots of arena now. Also I made a storm that i work on sometimes too. :)

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
1
What are the best cards for a Life wizard to have? What is the best strategy fora lifer in pvp, to attack, or to heal? What are the best combinations? Right now I'm Life with a death secondary, but to get 'feint' i lost my tower shield, and it's all offence in thepvp because i don't have the shield support

Survivor
Dec 28, 2009
36
Dear Ethan Thunderpants,

Thanks for coming to me for advice, first of all, you are verry smart for being a life and picking death as your secondary school. When your in pvp what you want to do is you set up as much blades and traps including feints. Then go in for a big hit. If your fighting with more than one person in a pvp i would recommend one of them is a high level balance. He can set you up with a big attack. So for your last question i would recommend both attack and heal, but more attack than heal. Good luck and happy gaming.

Sincerely, Nathan Shadowhammer

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
46
I am only level 37, but my grandmaster friends say that it is fun to do stuff like fight in the arena, face malistaire again, and even start a new character.

Survivor
Apr 02, 2009
16
Ethanthunderpants wrote:
What are the best cards for a Life wizard to have? What is the best strategy fora lifer in pvp, to attack, or to heal? What are the best combinations? Right now I'm Life with a death secondary, but to get 'feint' i lost my tower shield, and it's all offence in thepvp because i don't have the shield support

i am life also and i am level 49. when i got feint i stopped training death because i would probably never use wraith or doom and gloom, and then began training ice.

Explorer
Mar 30, 2010
60
I'm Matthew FireRider, and I an a fire wizard with a secondary as life.
I have trained up to teh centaur and i'm wondering if sanctionary is worth it or if i should get balance traps? I need help!

Matthew FireRider
Level 39 (almost 40)
Magus Pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 28, 2009
36
Dear MatthewnFireRider,

Unless you can get in treasure card, you cant get sanctuary as a card. I would recommend you skip sanctuary. The same thing goes with balance blades and traps, you can only get it in the form of a treasure card. But I would recommend getting the balance blades and traps if you can find them. Good luck and happy gaming.



Sincerely Nathan Shadowhammer

Explorer
Mar 30, 2010
60
Hello Nate,
can you help me with a quest in DS? If you can put The time into central that would be nice. let's meet on thursday in the basillica in the realm WU area 1. Thanks! (my chatacter is matthew FireRider)

Level 42
Fire

Explorer
Mar 30, 2010
60
Dear Nathan,
I would like some help with a quest. LEt's meet in the basillica at 9:00 Central time. realm wu area 1.


sincerely Matthew FireRider

Survivor
Dec 28, 2009
36
peaches2matt wrote:
Dear Nathan,
I would like some help with a quest. LEt's meet in the basillica at 9:00 Central time. realm wu area 1.


sincerely Matthew FireRider


Dear Matthew Firerider, I would love to help you. I"m sorry i couldn't come to the 9:00 time. I was busy this morning. How about we do it 2:00 central time at the same realm, wu area 1. Please write back before so i can confirm your request for help.

Defender
Mar 06, 2009
130
nate504 wrote:
OK, people i'm a grand wizard and i have finished all my quests, i am bored. So if you need any help have any questions, just tell me or ask me and i'll help you as best as i could. So please just ask me i'm so bored.

you can just make a new wizard! x. x

Explorer
Mar 30, 2010
60
Sorry I couldn't post. I get into a bit of trouble
Ummmmm...... Lets see.... i can play on saturday. How about monday at about 11:00 AM. Central time realm WU> area 1. as u kno i'm matthew FireRider.
(My pets name is shadow)



Sincerly Matthew FireRider

Survivor
Dec 28, 2009
36
Dear Matthew Firerider,

I might be able to meet you Saturday but i might get in trouble for staying up to late. If it's good with you i think i can do 8:00 p.m. We can meet in Basilica, Wu area 1. There is chance this time might not work but i think it will. Please write back if there's any problems. Thanks and happy gaming.

P.S. My satyr's name is Louie

Sincerely, Nathan Shadowhammer

Explorer
Mar 30, 2010
60
Ok. Nate. lets plan ahead of time. how about monday at whenever same realm whatever time you want. basillica. i need help with sylvia drakes tomb.
please respond as fast as you can. i'll be gone some of today so post today please!




Sincerly, Matthew FireRider

Survivor
Dec 28, 2009
36
peaches2matt wrote:
Ok. Nate. lets plan ahead of time. how about monday at whenever same realm whatever time you want. basillica. i need help with sylvia drakes tomb.
please respond as fast as you can. i'll be gone some of today so post today please!




Sincerly, Matthew FireRider



Dear Matthew FireRider,
Lol, ok sorry. I like Monday, if it's good with you, i think 2:00 p.m. central time at wu area 1.

Sincerely, Nathan Shadowhammer

P.S. I like how ya called me Nate.

Explorer
Mar 30, 2010
60
Survivor
Dec 28, 2009
36
peaches2matt wrote:
Thanks that should work.



Sincerely, matthew firerider



I went to the basilica and you weren't there, please respond to this message.

Explorer
Mar 30, 2010
60
I didnt see u either :(

Whats up with that anyways i finished it. and now have to defeat draconians. (so fun )

Matthew FIrRider

Explorer
Mar 30, 2010
60
OK> I can play WED. at 8:00 A.M. Sorry i have a swim meet later that day. lets try Basilica right next to Cyrus Drake. Lets try Wu 1 again. Be there AT EXCACTLY 8:00. Please confirm if its okay with you.


Sincerly Matthew FireRider
Level 44

Survivor
Dec 28, 2009
36
peaches2matt wrote:
OK> I can play WED. at 8:00 A.M. Sorry i have a swim meet later that day. lets try Basilica right next to Cyrus Drake. Lets try Wu 1 again. Be there AT EXCACTLY 8:00. Please confirm if its okay with you.


Sincerly Matthew FireRider
Level 44


Dear Matthew Firerider,

If you mean 8:00 central then i can probably do it. I'm one hour ahead so technically i'll be there at 9:00 a.m. I have to run to miles so I think if i run a little harder i can make it. I'll be there AT EXACTLY 8:00 a.m. central time.


Sincerely, Nathan Shadowhammer
Level 50 Life

Survivor
Dec 28, 2009
36
Dear Matthew Firerider,
I'm sry about this mix up, how about we plan timing again and make it right! I don't know if you'll even see this message but if you do reply!