Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Going Second fixes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2013
Going second is always a disadvantage in an pvp. For those who have had ideas on how to fix this leave it here.
I will start us off.
I propose that the player going from second should still be given the pip advantage upon starting the match like it is in the game now. In addition though I believe after every five rounds there should be a switch of who goes first. The switch would work like this, the player going first entering the fifth round cast there spell but the player going second doesn't. Instead it is now their turn to select a spell. This would mean that the fifth round is really only half a round and the player going second gets the advantage of going first after it, This switch would go on ever five rounds.

Delver
Aug 05, 2013
ok here me out this idea could really change pvp.

When you go 2nd, imagine that when the 1st turn is over, the 2nd turn will be able to choose what they would want to do, so when the last person going first is done, the team going 2nd get to choose which spells they would want to do, like if a new round has started. This will make it 100% fair, but still if you go 2nd, you get an extra normal pip, what do you think about this idea? Do you get it? So when the last person on the side going first is done, the team going second gets to cast the spells to counterattack. When the 2nd teams last person is done casting his spell, it goes to 1st team again
Credit to Teaism's game for the idea

Survivor
Aug 31, 2013
DevinSkullStone on Aug 1, 2016 wrote:
ok here me out this idea could really change pvp.

When you go 2nd, imagine that when the 1st turn is over, the 2nd turn will be able to choose what they would want to do, so when the last person going first is done, the team going 2nd get to choose which spells they would want to do, like if a new round has started. This will make it 100% fair, but still if you go 2nd, you get an extra normal pip, what do you think about this idea? Do you get it? So when the last person on the side going first is done, the team going second gets to cast the spells to counterattack. When the 2nd teams last person is done casting his spell, it goes to 1st team again
Credit to Teaism's game for the idea
We've been proposing this change for a while now, and it is actually how Pirate101 PvP turns work. Each round is split in two, where each side gets to select their move in their own round rather than both selecting in one countdown. I hope it gets implemented, it would fix an important PvP problem that's as serious as critical used to be prior to this update. .