Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Going First

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 07, 2011
Well it's been said before going first gives a big advantage but i have come up with a solution to the problem.
So here's how it would work say it's 1v1 and the to wizards names are tim and the other is tom

so tim goes first then tom goes second then they pick a spell but tom goes first this time then tim.

i'm sure i made this understandable if not ill post a picture of what i mean with more detail.

I hope you will consider my idea, and hopefully use it.

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
YellowHex on May 3, 2013 wrote:
Well it's been said before going first gives a big advantage but i have come up with a solution to the problem.
So here's how it would work say it's 1v1 and the to wizards names are tim and the other is tom

so tim goes first then tom goes second then they pick a spell but tom goes first this time then tim.

i'm sure i made this understandable if not ill post a picture of what i mean with more detail.

So switch the order of turns? I personally don't think that'd do any good I would just be confused the whole match. Plus this makes it so that say tom is myth and tim is fire (doesn't matter) so now this certain turn, the fire is bladed up and is ready to attack. To bad for him, he went first on the first turn but now he goes second and there isnt anything he can do.

Wolf Skullslinger, Thaumaturge by Trade

Defender
Aug 01, 2011
YellowHex on May 3, 2013 wrote:

They already fixed this if you are going second you get three pips.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2012
hmm going first is a great advantage, but going second gives you an extra pip that is amazing YO going first would be a better advantage especially against schools like life myth fire and ice so i will be able to cleanse the weakness off from efreet,block stuns from ice, dispel or block storm before they attack (rofl it's funny how they get mad about fizzling and losing their pips) and i can shield again when a myth shatters and i can dispel life when they try to guardian spirit. (Blaze Moonmender promethean)