Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting bullied in rank pvp

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 14, 2017
Hi I'm having a problem in rank pvp and it feels like the match system isn't working the right way for me.

People are being rude to me and calling me trash in pvp all the time even in tourneys which is not really nice at all.

I'm new to ice pvp and I'm not good at it at all.

I asked for help in the past but everyone just ignores me and doesn't care to help me.

I asked Warlrods private but they just say that boosting and they don't let me explain why in 2v2 is better for they just call it boosting.

In 1v1 i just get bullied 100% of the time.

i win like 10% of my matches and loses like 60% of my matches.

I quit saying gg in rank pvp match because of what happening in it right now.

I really want to win at least 50% of my matches but it not happening.

So I'm not enjoying rank pvp at all it being overwhelming for me to win matches and it hard for me to be family friendly in rank pvp.

I try so hard to get to commander robe but i lose way to much and so i'm unhappy but I keep on trying but I guess if I don't get commander robe good bye wizard101

I love the game but right now it way to hard with tc being allowed in rank pvp matches

I lost so much and I been given nothing for my ice wizard but rude names calls that all I get on my ice wizard.

I try to be family friendly but it way to hard now on the game when people are rude and call you trash.

Samantha Max

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Barbie934m on Dec 25, 2019 wrote:
Hi I'm having a problem in rank pvp and it feels like the match system isn't working the right way for me.

People are being rude to me and calling me trash in pvp all the time even in tourneys which is not really nice at all.

I'm new to ice pvp and I'm not good at it at all.

I asked for help in the past but everyone just ignores me and doesn't care to help me.

I asked Warlrods private but they just say that boosting and they don't let me explain why in 2v2 is better for they just call it boosting.

In 1v1 i just get bullied 100% of the time.

i win like 10% of my matches and loses like 60% of my matches.

I quit saying gg in rank pvp match because of what happening in it right now.

I really want to win at least 50% of my matches but it not happening.

So I'm not enjoying rank pvp at all it being overwhelming for me to win matches and it hard for me to be family friendly in rank pvp.

I try so hard to get to commander robe but i lose way to much and so i'm unhappy but I keep on trying but I guess if I don't get commander robe good bye wizard101

I love the game but right now it way to hard with tc being allowed in rank pvp matches

I lost so much and I been given nothing for my ice wizard but rude names calls that all I get on my ice wizard.

I try to be family friendly but it way to hard now on the game when people are rude and call you trash.

Samantha Max
I don't suppose you have Bazaar gear? The current meta allows Ice to get to nearly 10,000 health while maintaining 100+ damage and 70 resist. If you win 10% and lose 60%... math.mp4

I've seen you around and I've seen you say you have a max ice. If your main concern is getting the Commander robe, that is not something you should be going for.

The whole bullying thing is just an internet thing, if you're a sensitive person just turn chat off. I wish bullying here would stop but, I hate to be the bearer of bad news to all the white-knights, it's not gonna happen no matter how much work is done.

There is a learning curve here, if you watch YouTube videos [search Visionary Ice PvP for better results] you'll see how they play and try to model your own playstyle around what you see.

"hard to be family friendly" is it that hard to just not open chat

"way to hard with tc being allowed in ranked" literally, if KI listened to you PvP would experience the biggest exodus it's ever experienced. You already can't make TC for Krampus [a very solid fire spell], Reindeer Knight [legendary ices' best friend] Leprechaun [life wizards literally have to use imp tc to clean someone up if they survive a hit with like 300 hp] and Frost Beetle [not as big a deal, but you can clearly see KI's intentions]. I have no doubt they're going to continue with the spellwrighting thing and slowly kill off PvP without realizing it. TC hits are not only not as powerful as colossal/epic enchanted hits, but you do still have to rely on your deck not failing to give them to you at the right times. This proves that there IS a drawback to relying on them, but they are still a critical part of the game. Removing TC hits would add even more RNG to the game, and there's definitely too much we don't have control over. Not saying we have full control over our side decks and what cards show up when, but packing a certain spell just to make sure you can get it is one thing you do have some control over.

Point being, I and many others have laid out what you need to do to actually begin climbing the ranks again. It's up to you if you're going to actually take our advice and go through with it.

Defender
Jun 14, 2017
JewelKI on Jan 3, 2020 wrote:
I don't suppose you have Bazaar gear? The current meta allows Ice to get to nearly 10,000 health while maintaining 100+ damage and 70 resist. If you win 10% and lose 60%... math.mp4

I've seen you around and I've seen you say you have a max ice. If your main concern is getting the Commander robe, that is not something you should be going for.

The whole bullying thing is just an internet thing, if you're a sensitive person just turn chat off. I wish bullying here would stop but, I hate to be the bearer of bad news to all the white-knights, it's not gonna happen no matter how much work is done.

There is a learning curve here, if you watch YouTube videos [search Visionary Ice PvP for better results] you'll see how they play and try to model your own playstyle around what you see.

"hard to be family friendly" is it that hard to just not open chat

"way to hard with tc being allowed in ranked" literally, if KI listened to you PvP would experience the biggest exodus it's ever experienced. You already can't make TC for Krampus [a very solid fire spell], Reindeer Knight [legendary ices' best friend] Leprechaun [life wizards literally have to use imp tc to clean someone up if they survive a hit with like 300 hp] and Frost Beetle [not as big a deal, but you can clearly see KI's intentions]. I have no doubt they're going to continue with the spellwrighting thing and slowly kill off PvP without realizing it. TC hits are not only not as powerful as colossal/epic enchanted hits, but you do still have to rely on your deck not failing to give them to you at the right times. This proves that there IS a drawback to relying on them, but they are still a critical part of the game. Removing TC hits would add even more RNG to the game, and there's definitely too much we don't have control over. Not saying we have full control over our side decks and what cards show up when, but packing a certain spell just to make sure you can get it is one thing you do have some control over.

Point being, I and many others have laid out what you need to do to actually begin climbing the ranks again. It's up to you if you're going to actually take our advice and go through with it.
No I don't have bazaar gear I'm not that stupid in rank pvp.

I have darkmoor robe and hat and boots are different I sitch the robe hat and boots to something I like better.

I wish players would just call loser noobs not trash calling someone trash is really hurtful and it to me against the family friendly part of Wizard101.

I wish rank pvp would reset for new age already been 4th age for quite a awhile.

Sorry it took me so long to answer to yours post.

Samantha Max

Survivor
Dec 22, 2019
Buff storm

Storm has way less health than all the other schools, and less accuracy too. Who cares who good storm spells are, others school just use treasure cards and they are pretty much just as good.