Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Funniest pvp.

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 13, 2010
The most hilarious thing happened yesterday. My friend dispelled a Life girl, as she was about to use Rebirth. But her Sea Dragon casted Spiritley, it fizzles of course, and she uses Rebirth. That was a moment. What were your funny moments? :P

Historian
May 01, 2010
well this is something that happens to everyone (maybe) lol

ok so i was in the kt arena once against this very cocky life guy and i am seriouse (think of the worst cokkieness sry if bad grammar and multiply that by 1,000,000, you wount come close)so he was trashing some people saying "hahah i pwned you you are so noob you can go cry now" so naturally i get mad and i challenge him, and he says this "LOL noob you think you can win i can pwn you with out a deck or gear" and the match goes on and he does nothing but heal heal heal after i attack so i dont attack for a while, HE RUNS OUT OF CARDS, and i just am silent and i take him out with a helephant (note i just got it and he was grand) so by that time everyone he was trashing has came and watched, ever see how 20+ people saying LOL at the same time looks like? he cures at everyone there saying i hate you beeps and calles us all noobs and just ports away.