Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fix Diego

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2016
This issue has been prevalent for far too long, Kingsisle. It's finally time to fix the broken horse known as Diego. In classic tournaments, spam healing and setting for your opponents considering that you can see who you are going against is completely unfair. Knowing who you are going against in the first place is unfair in itself, but being able to have 75 resist without pets and spamming heals because the other person cannot possibly attack you is the most broken system in any game I've ever seen. Being a life wizard basically guarantees you a free first place win because any other school besides death cannot heal for 800-1000 base with a 4 pip spell. Fix Diego

Explorer
May 20, 2012
I definitely agree here. Jade gear should be banned in pvp. I can understand the outgoing heal boost but the resist is ridiculous and is nearly impossible to pierce without shrike. It should either be healing boost and little resist or little healing boost and more resist.