Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite pvp pet

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jan 05, 2010
Ok we need a little light in the pvp section.... Steer away from the complaints and let people know what your best or favorite pvp pet is and the story behind it.

Mine has to be Perfect storm hound

Spell proof, spell defy, spritely and pain giver

My friend had this exact pet and took him 40 hatches to get it just right, he hatched with my inferno hound with 3 same talents and his pet replicated into my account.. Was so happy I almost fell over. As a result of the good fortune I turned around and helped somebody in the hatchery. Karma right

C'mon people, show me what you got?!

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
Ok, I never got a perfect pet, but my best is an Ice hound,
Talents are Eager, Crafty, Durable, and Tenacious... ok, jk.

Sea Dragon.. Pain giver, spell defying, spell proof, and may cast Balance blade. (On my Death).

Yuletide spirit.. spell proof, sharpe shot, spell defying and pain giver.
(On my Balance).

Yuletide spirit.. Spell proof 10%, hit 6%, spell defy 5%, and may cast unicorn. (On my Ice)

too many more to list......

I'm trying to make one that fits each wizard, so I don't have to switch them around.

Joe.

Defender
May 29, 2011
travisAk wrote:
Ok we need a little light in the pvp section.... Steer away from the complaints and let people know what your best or favorite pvp pet is and the story behind it.

Mine has to be Perfect storm hound

Spell proof, spell defy, spritely and pain giver

My friend had this exact pet and took him 40 hatches to get it just right, he hatched with my inferno hound with 3 same talents and his pet replicated into my account.. Was so happy I almost fell over. As a result of the good fortune I turned around and helped somebody in the hatchery. Karma right

C'mon people, show me what you got?!

Hmm...being pet and pvp warlord, I have lots of favorite pets!

But, my all time favorite has to be my quick piggle

may cast unicorn
may cast sprite
spell-proof
spell-defying
(plus balance blade spell )

Well, thats my favorite pvp pet!

Mycin legenddreamer

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Lol, how long of a list do you want?

Ok, I have an Ianthine hound, with spell proof 10, defy 5, spritely and may cast Myth Blade.

I have a Tempest hound, with spell proof 10, defy 5, spritely and may cast Myth Blade.

I have a Damp Demon, with spell proof 10, defy 5, spritely, and may cast Balance Blade.

I have a Crimsonzilla, with spell proof 10, defy 5, spritely, and sharp shot.

I have an Ianthine hound with spell proof 10, defy 5, spritely and pain
giver 6.

I have a Crimsonzilla with spell proof 10, defy 5, spritely and may cast death blade.

I have a Life Minotaur with spell proof 10, spritely, may cast unicorn, and sharp shot.

I have a NightWalker (Death Minotaur) with spell proof 9, defy 5, spritely and pain giver 6.

I have not gotten a pet with spell proof 10, defy 5, spritely and may cast unicorn yet. I have a few in the works that have a chance, but I am still working on other projects yet.

These are just some of the pets that I have fully trained. Not counting all the ones that are just adults or I have not trained yet. Or the pets that are good, but not perfect, like the 9 proof, 5 defy, spritely pets. Most of the time, those to me, are not worth mentioning.

Defender
Dec 31, 2011
Well since I havent had much pets my faverite would have to be Jade Oni. he is a teen and can cast Jade Oni and does 420 - 510 damage. And I think all it knows is a derby spell.

Defender
Mar 11, 2011
I have an epic dragon (68)29 that has sharp shot,spritely, mc unicorn and spell proof. Balance

I also have a life minotaur(79)31 with spritely,mc unicorn, mc balance blade and spell defy.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Well, as a former PvP Commander and now a captain, I have lots of fave PvP pets. My favorite is my Ice Hound. I have tons of Ice Hounds, as I hatched trying to get the perfect pet, and I outfitted myself in a complete Ice look, for the PvP especially. So my 2 favorite Hounds now are:

Ice hound; Hunter: Spell-Defy 5%, Pain-Giver 6%, Life-Giver 6%, and Spritely.

Ice Hound; Simbah: Spell-Proof 10%, Life-Giver 6%, May Cast Spritely, and May Cast Pierce.

Right now, I am currently training another Hound, and hopefully I will get my Wish List on this one. Which is one of three:

Ice Hound; (dont know what name will be yet) (damage pet for life): Pain-Giver 6%, Life-Giver 6%, Life-Bringer (hopefully higher than 8%), Pain-Bringer 3%

Or Ice Hound; (no name yet) (to transfer between my Characters): Pain-giver 6%, Pain-Bringer 3% (I think thats the max for Pain-Bringer?), Spell-Proof 10%, Spell-Defy 6%

Or, finally this one Ice Hound; (no name yet) Spell-Proof 10%, Spell-Defy 6%, Pain-Giver 6%, Pain-Bringer 3% or May Cast Spritely

If you guys took the time to read this, thanks so much. Just wanted to share my favorite pets and my Wish List. If you would like to my Character, just post a reply back (cut and paste i think?). Hopefully, see you guys in the Arena, or just around W101. Thanks again!

Sophia Lifeblade
Archmage 80 Life (current rank 708 Captain)
Transcedant 70 Storm (current rank 605 Veteran I believe)
Magus 35 Myth (current rank 650 Knight)
Magus 30 Ice (current rank 683 Knight) :)

Defender
Dec 31, 2011
My faverite pvp pet is my Anceint Wyvern. It knows "Spritely" "May Cast Ice Blade" "May Cast Ice Trap"

Level 70 Ice Wizard
Level 18 - 19 Balance Wizard

Explorer
Dec 12, 2010
I am only an adept so I have this Traveller who is Epic and repeatedly uses spritely, also power pip chance, ice trap, and this other thing that doesnt give any stats or nothing. :?

-Savvy DeathHunter Pvp Captain