Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

FAKE TOWERS & BOLTS!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
First of all bolts are a no skill move,especially for storm! sure it might fiz 2 or 3 times but what happens if it hits? TOTAL DAMAGE LOSS! already dying before match even started due to the fact that storm people can use bolt first round wit just one power pip!

FAKE TOWERS! Sure dis might be the only way to beat a balance by putting those towers in which we call them noobs for cause of there cowardness to use it! FAKE TOWERS SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED IN ARENA! people use it too offten & other people just happen to lose there match just cause of there cheap cheat.

Hero
May 19, 2009
SOULSUVIVER wrote:
First of all bolts are a no skill move,especially for storm! sure it might fiz 2 or 3 times but what happens if it hits? TOTAL DAMAGE LOSS! already dying before match even started due to the fact that storm people can use bolt first round wit just one power pip!

FAKE TOWERS! Sure dis might be the only way to beat a balance by putting those towers in which we call them noobs for cause of there cowardness to use it! FAKE TOWERS SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED IN ARENA! people use it too offten & other people just happen to lose there match just cause of there cheap cheat.

You sound like some whiny kid i dueled, who got mad and statred crying bc i used so many tower shields. I was ice, tower limit was 7, and he said he counted 9. Said that i was using tower treasures.

well whatever they will never ban tower treasures from the areana, and even if they do, every school will lose the ability to use them before an ice wizard does.

ignore this guy he's one of those players who says "no shields plz" at the beggining of a duel, and if he loses "its only bc you used shields", "if you didnt use them i would one hit killed you"

those are actual words from horrible duelest...

Defender
Nov 25, 2009
SOULSUVIVER wrote:

Do you have a storm wizard? Do you even know what it takes to pull off a good bolt? 10 percent chance of getting it right. No skill? Think again!

LOL! Cowardness? There is nothing wrong with fake towers. They are the same as real ones.

Just use a wand spell if towers scare you so much.
They shouldn't... but since they do... now you know what to do.

If it was cheating it wouldn't be in the game!

Destiny Dragoncoin lvl 46 Balance/Ice

P.S. Noob sounds pretty lame... try pillow head! LOL!
Hehe... I quack myself up!

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
dis goes to everyone that replied!
if you use a treasure bolt it has 20% plus storm clothes which is 35%.
my question is if bolts hit allot of times, then that will destroy arena chances to win.
as far as tower goes. what if they use allot of fake towers?
i think i should report dis to wizard101 so that they can take treasures out for good, that's my only option.

Survivor
Apr 05, 2010
I agree with darthnexus. I am a storm wizard and played a balance wizard in ranked arena a couple of days ago. Just before I beat him he TOLD me to stop using treasure cards. When I told him that all I used was two storm cards (my secret weapon :)) he accused me of lying because all my tower shields "had to be treasure cards." In reality I play a runewarden deck stacked with five tower cards, warded boots, and a Talismen of the tower, just so I have enough tower shields just in cause I play a balance wizard. I think he was just crying because his comments ("Balance is better than storm") and play (hiding behind shields every turn) where an example of an inexperienced arena player who thought all he had to do was drop a full power judge on someone while "turtling" down and he could win easily. To win reliably in arena it takes some time to adjust your deck and learn the strategies you will be successful with. It takes both skill and luck to beat an opponent. One school is not better than the other either. They all have strategies that will lead to success. KI has done a great job of balancing the various schools and spells to make for a fun and interesting play environment. My other point is that treasure cards are a part of the game. I use only one type from my main school in my sideboard, for very certain situations. It is my secret weapon, and an integral part of my PvP strategy. My strategy was developed from trial and error while learning the arena environment. All players need to do the same. You can read guides, cope other people's decks and play that way, but until you find your own style and way to be successful with it, you will not be successful in the arena.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
Well worded scarecrow182000, first of all wild bolts low accuracy make up for how high the damage is and how low pips you need. And so what if you make the accuracy higher, i mean everybody has some accuracy added to a spell and its perfectly fine, but when we do it to wild bolt everybody complains. If other people can do it to there spells we should be able to also. And about treasure towers, soulsuviver, your just mad because you cant find a strategy against it. Other schools have four shields against them and balance only has one that ONLY takes away half the damage when other school have to deal with higher protection shields. And people use one other shield against you that only take fifty five percent damage and you think its unfair, thats rediculous. If other schools can deal with four shields with eighty, seventy, and fifty percent pertection then balance should be able to handle two shields with fifty and fifty five percent protection.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
SOULSUVIVER wrote:

just another complaint