Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Earthquake, chain stun and celestia

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 21, 2008
You guys know about the new myth spell medusa,(Which I cant wait to have for my myth :D) right? When the spell medusa is out, chain will be possible again. And yeah, I am kinda happy with that cause most people know me a chain err. Even though earthquake wont remove and stun shields in the future, medusa will stun for 2 rounds. Then gives everyone in the stun team enough time to stun and get the shields gone for a lord and then erenest(dont exactly know how to spell that) and another medusa. So, chain will be still possible in the future and PLEASE dont complain about it so it get kicked out of the gamed for the second time. Just like you beat balance with a good timing tower shield and storm with 10 storm shield treasurers, chain stun will be same thing. There is a loophole in everything. If you a smart wizard, you can get past being chained.

See ya around the spirial
Luke ThunderShade
Level 50 myth

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Um, you know they are making a star spell called conviction which has a 90% chance of blocking all stuns and cannot be removed by pierce or earthquake or anything for that matter.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
akifoniq99 wrote:
You guys know about the new myth spell medusa,(Which I cant wait to have for my myth :D) right? When the spell medusa is out, chain will be possible again. And yeah, I am kinda happy with that cause most people know me a chain err. Even though earthquake wont remove and stun shields in the future, medusa will stun for 2 rounds. Then gives everyone in the stun team enough time to stun and get the shields gone for a lord and then erenest(dont exactly know how to spell that) and another medusa. So, chain will be still possible in the future and PLEASE dont complain about it so it get kicked out of the gamed for the second time. Just like you beat balance with a good timing tower shield and storm with 10 storm shield treasurers, chain stun will be same thing. There is a loophole in everything. If you a smart wizard, you can get past being chained.

Luke ThunderShade
Level 50 myth

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
only problem with your boast is that medusa currently gives only one round of stun in actual test realm play, regardless of what the card reads... last I heard the double round stunning isn't working

Delver
Mar 15, 2009
DanielThunderFlame... wrote:
akifoniq99 wrote:

Luke ThunderShade
Level 50 myth

remove it why cater to PvPers who cry,if they can mess bolt takethat spell to.

michael redblood grand death

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
This is awesome! I've never seen a spell that stunned for 2 rounds! I've only seen ones that do it for 1! Now you won't have to use a bunch of pierces or steal wards to get rid of those stun blocks!

Caroline Sunbright Level 51 Life Celestia
Brittany Rainriver Level 43 Storm Dragonspyre
Emily Spiritriver Level 36 Death MooShu
Nicole Jadesword Level 24 Balance Marleybone
Laura Iceheart Level 22 Ice Krokotopia

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
Zzatdragon wrote:
DanielThunderFlame... wrote:
akifoniq99 wrote:

Luke ThunderShade
Level 50 myth

remove it why cater to PvPers who cry,if they can mess bolt takethat spell to.

michael redblood grand death

myth and storm stun chain should be allow because it just like medusa. it a stratagie so people should not get ban for this.