Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dispell gone! Woot woot!

1
AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
889
Turns out they didn't put the balance dispell in live realm! Woot! Thats a relief. Keep it up KI!

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
161
no... not yet xD

besides, i kinda wish they did, and thats coming from a guy who has two grandmaster spiritual chars. it would even things out a bit more since the elemantals alredy have one. it would just make sense(or at least to me) for all to have one.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
835
IamLezul wrote:
Turns out they didn't put the balance dispell in live realm! Woot! Thats a relief. Keep it up KI!

Why? So you cant fizzle as much in pvp meaning you have another advantage over other schools in pvp giving you a greater chance to win? Yeah, exactly. People (kids) now a days only care about winning

Explorer
Oct 12, 2009
75
Defender
Jun 11, 2009
161
AlecVolterra wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
Turns out they didn't put the balance dispell in live realm! Woot! Thats a relief. Keep it up KI!

Why? So you cant fizzle as much in pvp meaning you have another advantage over other schools in pvp giving you a greater chance to win? Yeah, exactly. People (kids) now a days only care about winning


we all just love your instant attacking alec! we really do!( we have seen a lot of it.) but do you think you could lower your weapons for a bit and try being a bit more peace able?

jared stormblade 50 diviner
wolf deathcaller 48 necromancer

Explorer
Dec 29, 2008
56
Sorry to disappoint you, first poster, but these spells are available.

As if infection, beguile is not enough, now its great, everyone will have the life dispel (entangle). As if going second is not enough disadvantage. Losing pips and not be able to heal when your team badly needed it is totally different from losing pips for attacks. Losing pips for attack isnt that bad at all since you will still survive it, but losing pips when your team needs healing? Get the picture.


Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
889
dynamite0629 wrote:
Sorry to disappoint you, first poster, but these spells are available.

As if infection, beguile is not enough, now its great, everyone will have the life dispel (entangle). As if going second is not enough disadvantage. Losing pips and not be able to heal when your team badly needed it is totally different from losing pips for attacks. Losing pips for attack isnt that bad at all since you will still survive it, but losing pips when your team needs healing? Get the picture.



No I mean the unbalance dispell.

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
1
I honestly think they should put it back. People who don't have a tower shield spell learned could use it to take out judgements, but i would use it so my opponents can't blade or use reshuffle lol. It's just really funny then. But like all dispels, not cool to spam it.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
835
Popman98 wrote:
AlecVolterra wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
Turns out they didn't put the balance dispell in live realm! Woot! Thats a relief. Keep it up KI!

Why? So you cant fizzle as much in pvp meaning you have another advantage over other schools in pvp giving you a greater chance to win? Yeah, exactly. People (kids) now a days only care about winning


we all just love your instant attacking alec! we really do!( we have seen a lot of it.) but do you think you could lower your weapons for a bit and try being a bit more peace able?

jared stormblade 50 diviner
wolf deathcaller 48 necromancer
no thanks. i hate ppl that complain about lossing their advantage but root 4 others 2 loss theirs. the reason they took it off was cause reshuffle. i think they should put it in its own school and put unbalance back in

Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
61
LOL I think the first poster is trying to say, "No more dispell! HAHA!" And besides, it would be kind of annoying if someone was FULLY LOADED with dispells. I mean think of it. a life just loaded with heals, centaurs, and DISPELLS. Nothing else. Just some life spells. All using your training points for non attack spells. Now that would be down right annoying. It would just be a minion... lol :D

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
47
I think there is no dispel for balance because of judgment...i dont think its fair to have to get rid of ALL of your pips...even though its the only attack that balance uses. maybe that will teach them to use something besides that :p

Survivor
Jan 03, 2009
39
Does anyone have a disco ball? Now KI just needs to fix tower shield...

Defender
Feb 15, 2010
139
Ahem,have we forgotten the fact that the battles are about strategy? One balance dispell would be nice...considering the fact that every other school has one.In my opinion,and i am not going to fight,is that balance seems specially treated.

Explorer
Mar 30, 2010
60
IamLezul wrote:
Turns out they didn't put the balance dispell in live realm! Woot! Thats a relief. Keep it up KI!


So you're not quiting anymore. still confused.

Matthew FireRider
Level 45 Fire

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
889
peaches2matt wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
Turns out they didn't put the balance dispell in live realm! Woot! Thats a relief. Keep it up KI!


So you're not quiting anymore. still confused.

Matthew FireRider
Level 45 Fire


wrote that a while ago and i was still gonna quit then. you really need to keep up with me. lol.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
21
njboy9 wrote:
Does anyone have a disco ball? Now KI just needs to fix tower shield...
Tower shield isnt bad while all you balance guys get judgment and hydra thats the way we ice wizards stay alive! anyways if your so smart the just use your sword attack to get rid of it!

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
563
Phew, I'm glad they didn't release it to the live realm too.

_______________________________________________________
Caroline Sunbright Level 50 theurgist
Brittany Rainriver Level 35 diviner
Emily Spiritriver Level 32 necromancer
Nicole Jadesword Level 22 sorcerer
Laura Iceheart Level 21 thaumaturge

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
563
AlecVolterra wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
Turns out they didn't put the balance dispell in live realm! Woot! Thats a relief. Keep it up KI!

Why? So you cant fizzle as much in pvp meaning you have another advantage over other schools in pvp giving you a greater chance to win? Yeah, exactly. People (kids) now a days only care about winning


I'm not even 12 yet, and I don't care about winning!

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
11
IamLezul wrote:
Turns out they didn't put the balance dispell in live realm! Woot! Thats a relief. Keep it up KI!


lol thats only good for balance

Survivor
Jul 01, 2010
33
2cool4u928 wrote:
I think there is no dispel for balance because of judgment...i dont think its fair to have to get rid of ALL of your pips...even though its the only attack that balance uses. maybe that will teach them to use something besides that :p


Dude if you fizzle you use no pips.

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
187
Explorer
Aug 14, 2008
66
I could honestly care less about the dispell anymore, but my mom said that balanced seems a little unbalanced. She also has 2 Grandmaster Balance wizards while saying this.

I kinda get what she's saying, because it's a mess. But if they had a dispell, then Balance wouldn't be so great in some ways.
Anyway, I guess that's cool to hear. At least nobody will whine about "zomg! KI is slowly destroying the balance school!!" or something anymore.

And... what about fixing Tower Shield? Without it, people would literally have no use for the Ice school. It's already looked down upon enough right now. :s (And I'm Ice, so I'm not trying to offend.)

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
399
now i'm balance, and i actually would support a balance dispell. as long as it ACTUALLY HAD A COOL NAME!!! none of this "unbalance" malarkey, i'm talking something like OBLITERATE or STRIKE DOWN or even SEND TO OBLIVION!!! yeah i think names are important, and i really wish ki had spelled the word "judgment" correctly in the game!!!

and anyway, we sorcerers - in fact, every wizard - get a ton of zero- and one-rank spells. so a balance dispell would be absolutely no problem.

and, like someone else already said, you don't use pips if you fizzle. all dispells do is make the next spell of that school fizzle. so never fear, a dispelled judgement woundn't eat your pips.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
589
IamLezul wrote:
Turns out they didn't put the balance dispell in live realm! Woot! Thats a relief. Keep it up KI!

Yeah i'm REALLY happy they didn't put it in the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
589
AlecVolterra wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
Turns out they didn't put the balance dispell in live realm! Woot! Thats a relief. Keep it up KI!

Why? So you cant fizzle as much in pvp meaning you have another advantage over other schools in pvp giving you a greater chance to win? Yeah, exactly. People (kids) now a days only care about winning

Of course we care about winning it's the best feeling EVER.

1