Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Diego Meter is Broken

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
Hello Everyone :)
I've recently tried doing the good old 1v1 Classic Tournaments in PvP. I'm starting to get a bit frustrated with the Diego Meter. As a life wizard, it's a bit challenging to defeat me due to an arsenal of healing spells. My problem is starting second and not being able to defeat the player whom started first, yet always being defeated because of Diego choosing the other player over me. Do you guys have any tips on how to make him favor you? I lost three matches in a row by not being defeated, but by the meter deciding who wins. It's a bit frustrating. -.-

Defender
Apr 06, 2013
fefoe44 on Mar 12, 2017 wrote:
Hello Everyone :)
I've recently tried doing the good old 1v1 Classic Tournaments in PvP. I'm starting to get a bit frustrated with the Diego Meter. As a life wizard, it's a bit challenging to defeat me due to an arsenal of healing spells. My problem is starting second and not being able to defeat the player whom started first, yet always being defeated because of Diego choosing the other player over me. Do you guys have any tips on how to make him favor you? I lost three matches in a row by not being defeated, but by the meter deciding who wins. It's a bit frustrating. -.-
I'm no expert, but I think you should attack more and do more damage on the other player than healing yourself, because you will progress and when Diego sees that, then he will maybe declare you as the winner.

Alejandro