Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Diego Matching Unfair, just wow

AuthorMessage
Delver
Oct 26, 2010
So me and my friend were doing a 2v2 tourney, right. So all the other team does was hit us with frog, ONCE. ONCE the whole time. We killed the one girl 5 times and you call Diego picking them FAIR? How! How with one frog that hit us, with multiple pet spams by them, having them win? This matching Diego system is the most flawed system I've ever seen. It's horrible just like the whole pvp system.

Defender
Mar 08, 2013
A Balanced Life on Dec 14, 2013 wrote:
So me and my friend were doing a 2v2 tourney, right. So all the other team does was hit us with frog, ONCE. ONCE the whole time. We killed the one girl 5 times and you call Diego picking them FAIR? How! How with one frog that hit us, with multiple pet spams by them, having them win? This matching Diego system is the most flawed system I've ever seen. It's horrible just like the whole pvp system.
There is something wrong with diego's decision making. I lost in a 1v1 and my opponent never did one single attack. I was ice, so I couldn't get a one hit kill and all he did was barely keep himself alive with his heals.