Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

defense fire dragon help

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 24, 2011
Fire magic have a dragon. and when fire wizard use it dragon in a player vs player is not quite doing as other type of magic, we cannot do anything about it. you where lucky if you even have life absorb 400 damage on you, but you must have 3 of the shields on you before it help you against the fire magic dragon and such a spell cannot be find not now in wizard101 but I hope to come a new spell to the game so we can do something against fire wizard dragon. so I will ask you wizard's to think of how one counter pulled the fire dragon like a spell.

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
Delver
Oct 05, 2010
First of all your grammar horrible. Second of all, use a weakness instead of shields.

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
MariaWide wrote:
Fire magic have a dragon. and when fire wizard use it dragon in a player vs player is not quite doing as other type of magic, we cannot do anything about it. you where lucky if you even have life absorb 400 damage on you, but you must have 3 of the shields on you before it help you against the fire magic dragon and such a spell cannot be find not now in wizard101 but I hope to come a new spell to the game so we can do something against fire wizard dragon. so I will ask you wizard's to think of how one counter pulled the fire dragon like a spell.

Hi MariaWide,

Yes, Fire's dragon is hard to defend against, because it attacks over rounds. You got the shield right up front, as most of the damage is done on the first hit. Really the only good option you have is dependent on what level you are. If you have not completed Celestia, then I would suggest you go to the Bazaar and pick up triage, which is a life spell. You may have to keep checking often, to get them. Usually on the weekends, you can pick up 10 or more, just by checking every so often.
If you have Finished Celestia, you can always learn Fortify, which is a -15% on incomming damage. Or you can also get the Treasure card of Fortify at any level I think.
I would also suggest you try to get your Gear resist up as high as you can, it helps.

Joe.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
MariaWide wrote:

The burn of the Fire Dragon isn't as important as the first hit, so a shield or 2 could actually save you. There are also spells like Weakness, Plague, Virulent Plague, Fortify, and also resist to help you defend against this spell.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2010
I think it is very fare, because that is what special about fire. If fire didnt have the over round fire would have nothing special at all.

Ryan night runner level 80fire wizard

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
omar1112 wrote:
I think it is very fare, because that is what special about fire. If fire didnt have the over round fire would have nothing special at all.

Ryan night runner level 62 fire wizard

he right that is what fire about attacking over again til the foe is weak D.T.B LV.42 fire wizard

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Fire dragon, while one of my favorite spells, isn't the most powerful. A well bladed Heckhound is considerably more powerful spell then dragon, also Scald which isn't as powerful but if bladed enough it can be a nuisance. Yes DoT's is what used to make fire special but now it seems everyone has them except life and storm. and if they cant use them they can get rid of them.... I do miss the good ol days of wizard *sighs*

Survivor
Mar 01, 2010
Death=healed by half of attack. Life=healing. Myth= taking away blades and shields and minions. Storm= powerful attacks but bad accuracy and health and resist. Ice= good health and resist. Balance= everything . Fire= over rounds. that are the school specials. 8)

Survivor
Jul 23, 2011
Somehow I have a feeling Maria was matched with a much higher level wizard in a 2v2

Survivor
Nov 06, 2008
TheDarkestMask wrote:
First of all your grammar horrible. Second of all, use a weakness instead of shields.
Don't be mean please. I have been playing for a long time and I wish to keep wizard101 a clean sight.

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
um first off fire dragon in 1v1 is an awful idea and it's a little spell called weakness

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
theres plenty of things you can do your just not being creative. 1. this is what triage is for, removes the dot. 2. use weakness on them 3. get resist to fire. there are many other ways to get around it

Explorer
Dec 12, 2010
Fire dragon is hard to protect yourself but you have to manage it out, maybe use traige, or use three fire shields when fire dragon is casted.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2010
Just a little question. Why is this about fire dragon and not rain of fire?

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
1. What did you just say?

2. It's kind of funny how you wrote this in the times where mass triage, efreet, bad juju, weakness, fire shield, fire dispel, legion shield, tower shield, thermatic shield, whatever the storm one is called, elemental shield, elemental dispel, plague, virulent plague, fortify, push, earthquake for blades, enfeeble, rebirth, stuns, judgement pet card, and triage are out. See all these spells? the one you can gain at the lowest level possible is 7. The one capable of being trained at the lowest level is 8. and dont even get me started on how many treasure cards you can use