Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

death vs myth

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 23, 2011
i post this message to show how myth is overpowered and how death is helpless
lvl80 myth commander vs lvl80 death commander
the myth went first i'm just going to skip all the blade part. ok i attack, use bone dragon, he shift the bone dragon to me then attack i lose.
next round (i met the same guy again) he still went first. learn the lesson not to use over time just attack, oh wait can't he got tower, yay broke his tower shield oh jeez he got a other tower and my wand attack is not showing up, whatever i'll just attack, vampire didn't do much but broke shield ;) he attack (ouch)(that took half of my health away) i attack, warith he heal. i blade i attack again poison(wrong move) he shift me again... i blade he blade he attack didn't do much because i had shield ;) dr.von's monster did some damage he had tower again so it did like 600. he attack i lose (btw he did earth 2or 3 time)

as you guys can see evertime i do over time he shift but if i just attack he have shield he have dream shield and tower tc towerif i shield he earth. so can anyone plz tell me how to beat myth?

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
Yea I know how you feel, although I have beaten a myth warlord many times( once going second, 3 times going first).

I really hate it that so many of these new spells are designed to either destroy DoT, weaken it, or give it to you.

I consider skeletal dragon death's best spell since the pip amount is fair, it is a DoT so it gets around shields, and it has great damage. Also poison is also a great spell, same reasons as bone dragon.

Dr. Von's monster is actually kinda weak to me. To make it worth the time to attack I would have to throw on at least two blades, and that would maybe hit 2000 with infallible. Plus the opponent sees it coming so they use shields.

Skeletal dragon I can do two blades( or one) plus infallible and it will do amazing damage around 550 I think. Plus I don't need to worry about shields.

So in a nut shell death and fire are really getting nailed right now in pvp since we both have great DoT.

The one thing you need to realize though is if you go second your chances of losing are pretty high especially in your case since you have to deal with shift.