Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death minion

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 21, 2008
I am just wondering but for the death spell, animate, is it like a 100 health of the minion per pip. So that would mean you need like 14 pips to get the wraith minion. I am not sure though But i just wanna know how many health of the minions per pip. It seems when someone uses this spell in pvp, i always wanna kill it instantly because the minion is pretty strong( first few got low health, but still great spells).

Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
Ya I am a death wizard and the health of the minion depends on how many pips you used to summon it. And the more health it has the better attacks he has. And when you have a power pip it will count as to pips and his health will be higher. Hopes this helps good luck!

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
Survivor
Aug 04, 2010
Hero
May 02, 2009
GrimR3apa wrote:
hey im a lvl 25 death wizard what lvl do i get the death minion?

Fire, Ice and Death all get their minion spells at level 28 (death has the most minions).

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
flash33 wrote:
GrimR3apa wrote:
hey im a lvl 25 death wizard what lvl do i get the death minion?

Fire, Ice and Death all get their minion spells at level 28 (death has the most minions).

Myth has the most minion spells though. Death just has a lot of different kinds of minions in one spell.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
First off the wraith minion,also known as death incarnate and is the strongest death minion is a minion i use a lot. He is a killing machine, He uses vampire, poison, wraith, and a few times when my opponet uses him minion or my minion fizzles a wraith he will also use scarecrow which is awesome. Second I'm not sure about ice but fire doesnt get there minion at lvl 28, at lvl 28 they get heckhound.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
Sorry i was wrong ice and fire do get their minions at lvl 28. But everything about death incarnate was right.