Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Daredevil Ring

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 10, 2010
I have recently been getting into doing more pvp.
I have decent gear for my balance wizard, but a little while ago, i fought another balance wizard with similar gear, and the same duelist daredevil ring as me.
The difference was that his ring offered a lot more health, and pierce while mine doesn't give any pierce at all.

He is a warlord and I am currently veteran, trying to climb up. is it the difference in rank, making his ring better? because i bought the highest level ring available.

If not, then what is it, i would love to have something to work towards and earn a stronger ring.

Thanks in advance.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2010
The highest ring (120) is not the best ring.
The level 100 ring that offers more health and pierce and such is by far the best ring :)

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
mrchristal on Dec 25, 2017 wrote:
I have recently been getting into doing more pvp.
I have decent gear for my balance wizard, but a little while ago, i fought another balance wizard with similar gear, and the same duelist daredevil ring as me.
The difference was that his ring offered a lot more health, and pierce while mine doesn't give any pierce at all.

He is a warlord and I am currently veteran, trying to climb up. is it the difference in rank, making his ring better? because i bought the highest level ring available.

If not, then what is it, i would love to have something to work towards and earn a stronger ring.

Thanks in advance.
The problem is you bought the wrong ring, the one that gives pierce is level 100+, after that they added things other than pierce, you will see most using the pierce ring!