Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dancing?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 04, 2012
hi the last few times I've done pvp I've seen a few people dancing before the timer ends i asked a pvp friend about it and they said it makes you go first always but when I tried it it didn't work was I doing the wrong dance or was it another myth?

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
its another wiz tradition (like saying good boy/girl to your pets when they cast).

myth, but no harm in doing it

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
silver swordcoral on Apr 26, 2017 wrote:
hi the last few times I've done pvp I've seen a few people dancing before the timer ends i asked a pvp friend about it and they said it makes you go first always but when I tried it it didn't work was I doing the wrong dance or was it another myth?
Sounds like a total myth to me, silver swordcoral, and you know I've seen my share. Please don't believe anything you hear from another player about "luck" or increasing your odds on drops. It'll just drive you crazy.

Hero
May 02, 2009
People have always claimed that they go first if they do some random thing before-hand.

Fact: It's random who goes first, and no amount of dancing or some other random thing is going to change that.

Defender
Mar 04, 2012
anecorbie on Apr 26, 2017 wrote:
Sounds like a total myth to me, silver swordcoral, and you know I've seen my share. Please don't believe anything you hear from another player about "luck" or increasing your odds on drops. It'll just drive you crazy.
I know I shouldn't listen to those rumors but it can't hurt to try thanks everyone for the replies