Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Critical in Low Level PvP

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 18, 2010
This is honestly completely wrong, people with skill lose to people without skill because of critical. How is a magus suppose to block critical coming from a grandmaster? Even with conviction, my magus warlord myth still doesn't block. For some reason I always go second, making it even harder to beat someone with critical. I do beat grandmasters often, but I just do't think its fair for me to be matched up with them. KingsIsle, you should make there be 2 types of PvP, one that only lvl 48 and under can participate in and one only 50 and over can participate in. This would fix puppet teams and unfair 1v1 matchups.

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
warlordperfection on May 4, 2013 wrote:
This is honestly completely wrong, people with skill lose to people without skill because of critical. How is a magus suppose to block critical coming from a grandmaster? Even with conviction, my magus warlord myth still doesn't block. For some reason I always go second, making it even harder to beat someone with critical. I do beat grandmasters often, but I just do't think its fair for me to be matched up with them. KingsIsle, you should make there be 2 types of PvP, one that only lvl 48 and under can participate in and one only 50 and over can participate in. This would fix puppet teams and unfair 1v1 matchups.
Not a bad idea man! *applause*

Survivor
Dec 31, 2011
warlordperfection on May 4, 2013 wrote:
Then that is 100% unfair. Where are the lvl 49 going to pvp O:

Defender
May 03, 2009
JinxHawk on May 5, 2013 wrote:
Then that is 100% unfair. Where are the lvl 49 going to pvp O:
Exactly what I thought. Other than the level 49's being left out, nice idea.

(I might make a level 49 person if this idea comes out so I can have an excuse not to PvP.)