Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Conviction

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 10, 2014
hi wizards of Ravenwood,
i had an idea, what if the spell conviction was able to be trained at level 75 without haveing the rank seargent? but the seargents would still be able to get it with out being level 75. the reason why i say this is i really want the spell but i am horrible at pvp and i cant get to seargent i have tried, so what if you could get it at level 75 too? plus level 75 is about when we get to avalon and the bosses there critical allot and conviction would help us fight in the high criticaling worlds aswell in pvp. thanks for your time.

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
Fred Frost on Mar 22, 2015 wrote:
hi wizards of Ravenwood,
i had an idea, what if the spell conviction was able to be trained at level 75 without haveing the rank seargent? but the seargents would still be able to get it with out being level 75. the reason why i say this is i really want the spell but i am horrible at pvp and i cant get to seargent i have tried, so what if you could get it at level 75 too? plus level 75 is about when we get to avalon and the bosses there critical allot and conviction would help us fight in the high criticaling worlds aswell in pvp. thanks for your time.
then use immunity (why people use immunity) so, don't have to worry about dying clued vs cheat boss because half there cheat be useless!

Immunity Useful boss cheat with dungeon more "very high damage Cheat" or others spells! but cheat boss very annoying very hard but extremely risky but immunity will help without conviction!

(made immunity) for people who suck at pvp that trying get conviction but impossible for others to get it when they "TRY ABOUT BILLION & ZILLION TIME"

that why I use immunity in pvp so, have mine own cheat so, harder others school to defeat me so, spam something else in 2v2 incase others school immunity to others school!

example:

I Am Ice 2v2 teammate is "death"
both be use "IMMUNITY" whatever school resist immunity mine teammate as I do OPPOSITE OF IMMUNITY RESIST!

example2:

what school vs with use opposite immunity

ice/death vs storm/myth (Myth/Storm Immunity)
ice/death vs ice/fire (Ice/Fire Immunity)
ice/death vs death/life (Life/Death Immunity)
ice/death vs balance or more (Balance Immunity)
-------------

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
Fred Frost on Mar 22, 2015 wrote:
hi wizards of Ravenwood,
If you want conviction, it isn't difficult to get as a treasure card at the bazaar if you really need it.

Defender
Jun 29, 2014
If you really need Conviction you can buy them at the bazaar.
But what on Justin Frosthunter Said that use "Immunity" It is helpful but Immunity is not that much for other school, just like he said you should use Immunity but at your level, Immunity will not be that much, If you really need conviction bazaar sell them, If you want having Immunity to all school that is ice but If you are Exalted you can have Immunity with The jade gear and a pretty good pet that have good resist.

Carlos Nightrider
Alex Emerald Whisper

Hope to see you In the spiral....