Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Congrats Wizard101...

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 17, 2009
Today alone as a private I got matched up twice against 2 warlords and then a few times with puppet teams with a 90 on it...yeah...congrats on "fixing" pvp...PFT...

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
Swayyy on May 14, 2013 wrote:
Today alone as a private I got matched up twice against 2 warlords and then a few times with puppet teams with a 90 on it...yeah...congrats on "fixing" pvp...PFT...
Getting matched with Warlords is a common thing. People don't realize that making it more level based makes it less rank based.

Wolf Skullslinger, Thaumaturge by Trade

P.S. KI did not say they would "fix" puppet teams they said they would lessen them

example: a level 1 and a level 90 against 2 level 60s+..and thats not fair? I saw a puppet today that was a level 34, 60, and 60. Guess who they got matched with? Levels 60, 60, and 60. I think they improved the system.

Explorer
May 18, 2010
Swayyy on May 14, 2013 wrote:
Like bamaboy78 said, KingsIsle did not say they "totally fixed" the PvP system, they only improved it to lessem puppet teams.

Can't we be a little appreciated of KingsIsle's effort in trying to "fix" the PvP system because they has been going on for a long time...

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
I am a level 88, and try being beat by already 3 Level 50 Warlords. That is just how the game is, get over it.