Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

commander robe trade to stitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
I find it very difficult to get the commander robe especially at max level I have tried maybe 5 years now to get it and I made a low lvl who got the commander robe but I wanna trade it and stitch to my malistare gear is there any way to get the commander robe without being commander I mean at level 110 I have no use for the low stats the robe gives I just want the look on my life

Survivor
Jun 12, 2012
Sorry, however, it is true that you cannot trade the Commander Robe, which is called Coat of Invincibility in any way. Stitching used to allow you to Trade the Commander Robe in the form of glitching I heard, however, on the other hand, Kingsisle made it so that you can't trade the stitched item. Sorry, but you are Supposed to earn the stats.

Additionally, the Stitch Look is the Prodigious Gear which costs money or crowns on a throwback thursday for it, which is rare, sorry.

Maybe Kingsisle should add a stitch variation of the style of it for 750 gold hat, 1,020 gold robe, and 525 gold for boots that is tradable and has no stats to keep ii fair. People are really wanting the looks of the Commander Gear, Kingsisle.

Adean StormShield Level 73+
Brahm Level 66

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
idk I mean I have earned it I can make 5 different low level wizards and earn the robe no issue but the issue is I want the look on a higher level idc about stats they don't matter at lvl 110 usually when they do throw back I don't have cash I am sick or nowhere near wifi so I always miss out kingsisle should make a calendar of there events of whats gonna happen so people can save money and get what they want when the time comes