Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Commander robe first

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 14, 2017
96
I need Commander robe first before I can say gg when I lose.

So stick that in yours little brains and give me what I deserve.

Right now you have a unhappy players that not getting the right robe right now.

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
411
When you reach commander, and have 2,000 arena tickets, you can buy the commander robe.

Being polite in PvP isn't really dependent on whether or not you have a commander robe, IMHO.

Not sure what you mean by "Right now you have a unhappy players that not getting the right robe right now." As I wrote above, you can buy the commander robe when you reach commander for 2,000 arena tickets.

"So stick that in yours little brains..." Being rude and making demands never, ever works.

"...give me what I deserve." Again, if you've reached commander, you absolutely deserve the robe, and you can buy it for 2,000 arena tickets. That's how I got mine!

PvP is difficult, and getting to commander even more so. But stick with it, and I'm sure you will be skipping around the spiral quite soon in your commander robe.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
1443
Barbie934m on Mar 21, 2019 wrote:
I need Commander robe first before I can say gg when I lose.

So stick that in yours little brains and give me what I deserve.

Right now you have a unhappy players that not getting the right robe right now.
??

Please don't stick anything in my brain. That does not sound very comfy.

Good luck with the robe though. I hope you will win one.

Explorer
Jun 14, 2017
96
Snee432 on Mar 22, 2019 wrote:
When you reach commander, and have 2,000 arena tickets, you can buy the commander robe.

Being polite in PvP isn't really dependent on whether or not you have a commander robe, IMHO.

Not sure what you mean by "Right now you have a unhappy players that not getting the right robe right now." As I wrote above, you can buy the commander robe when you reach commander for 2,000 arena tickets.

"So stick that in yours little brains..." Being rude and making demands never, ever works.

"...give me what I deserve." Again, if you've reached commander, you absolutely deserve the robe, and you can buy it for 2,000 arena tickets. That's how I got mine!

PvP is difficult, and getting to commander even more so. But stick with it, and I'm sure you will be skipping around the spiral quite soon in your commander robe.
I get matches I can't win when Warlords never ever fizzle so how can I win and when they are more damage also and they don't need to use the tc pierce spell because they already don't fizzle at all.

I'm just tired of fighting Warlords all the time and when they have stupid burning rampage it ruins rank pvp.

I use to have a good friend that helped me get to warlord by doing 2v2 with me but now I don't see anyone even doing that anymore at all.

So to me rank pvp is going down hill instead of uphill which Kingsisle needs to fix soon.

I know 20 lvl higher then another wizards is puppetting but I don't see how if you are 5 lvl different even if the others wizard is already a Warlord and they choose to help you how is that even boosting?

Wouldn't it also be called boosting if a veteran was lvl 20 and the warlord was lvl 15?

I just want a family friendly Rank PVP instead what we have right now.

Samantha about lvl 100

Survivor
Feb 16, 2012
15
Barbie934m on Mar 28, 2019 wrote:
I get matches I can't win when Warlords never ever fizzle so how can I win and when they are more damage also and they don't need to use the tc pierce spell because they already don't fizzle at all.

I'm just tired of fighting Warlords all the time and when they have stupid burning rampage it ruins rank pvp.

I use to have a good friend that helped me get to warlord by doing 2v2 with me but now I don't see anyone even doing that anymore at all.

So to me rank pvp is going down hill instead of uphill which Kingsisle needs to fix soon.

I know 20 lvl higher then another wizards is puppetting but I don't see how if you are 5 lvl different even if the others wizard is already a Warlord and they choose to help you how is that even boosting?

Wouldn't it also be called boosting if a veteran was lvl 20 and the warlord was lvl 15?

I just want a family friendly Rank PVP instead what we have right now.

Samantha about lvl 100
Things that are worthwhile need to take a while to be obtained. Just keep grinding and get better at PvP.

As a side note, for exalted ice, the commander robe is trash. Either get Bonesmasher's or Darkmoor Robe

If you have trouble getting arena tickets, participate in 1v1 tourneys. They're cheap for members (20k gold) and always offer enormous amounts of arena tickets. Do some trivia at freekigames to reroll the tourney prizes: the average outcome is usually twice the amount of arena tickets (I've gotten 2000 from a reroll alone.)

If you have trouble getting the gold, look up "Halfang Bristlecrown"

Explorer
Jun 14, 2017
96
Sebastian12205 on Mar 28, 2019 wrote:
Things that are worthwhile need to take a while to be obtained. Just keep grinding and get better at PvP.

As a side note, for exalted ice, the commander robe is trash. Either get Bonesmasher's or Darkmoor Robe

If you have trouble getting arena tickets, participate in 1v1 tourneys. They're cheap for members (20k gold) and always offer enormous amounts of arena tickets. Do some trivia at freekigames to reroll the tourney prizes: the average outcome is usually twice the amount of arena tickets (I've gotten 2000 from a reroll alone.)

If you have trouble getting the gold, look up "Halfang Bristlecrown"
I like the look of Commander robe and right now I won't say gg till I get it.

It that simple I lost all nice and don't really help my friends on my wizard anymore till I have commander robe.

I want it for looks nothing else that why I doing rank pvp otherwise Rank PVP is called Trash.

I promise I won't say gg to any guys wizard ranked or not because right now I'm not happy with how the game is going to be honest.

P:S:
Warlords want get a gift for getting 2,000 rating at all they will only be called a bully in rank pvp because 2,000 gives you nothing but no friends.

True Warlords help private get commander to get the robe they want and I only met 2 of those wizards now.

The Warlords that want Loremaster nerfed are called bullies and it not going to happen at all.

And I think who ever gets 3,000 rating that when Kingsisle will reset rank pvp.