Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Coat of Invincibility

AuthorMessage
Champion
Aug 15, 2012
I know that the coat of invincibility is commander only but it looks similar to the archangels vestment so I was wondering if I am able to buy it (even though I'm just a private). If I stitch it to the skyscream robe, will I be able to equip it? Please give accurate answers because I'm planning on starting a new character and purposely losing pvp matches to get up to 1,000 arena tickets and I don't want to have done all of it just to find out that I can't buy it. I also know that the coat of invincibility is no trade so I was wondering if arena tickets you gain on one character appear on your other characters (like crowns). Thanks!
Sarai Thunderstrider
Legendary

Survivor
May 02, 2014
glowstorm13 on Jul 8, 2014 wrote:
I know that the coat of invincibility is commander only but it looks similar to the archangels vestment so I was wondering if I am able to buy it (even though I'm just a private). If I stitch it to the skyscream robe, will I be able to equip it? Please give accurate answers because I'm planning on starting a new character and purposely losing pvp matches to get up to 1,000 arena tickets and I don't want to have done all of it just to find out that I can't buy it. I also know that the coat of invincibility is no trade so I was wondering if arena tickets you gain on one character appear on your other characters (like crowns). Thanks!
Sarai Thunderstrider
Legendary
You have to win and get up to commander sorry I wish there's was another way to get it.

Explorer
Jul 13, 2010
Sadly. Arena ticket or gear cannot be trade or use by another char..

And the coat is Commander n up only. So u basicly rank all the way down for no reason sry://

But dont worry storm pvp is very easy. Especially at legendary. Legendary pvp is amazingly easy n awesome :)

Let me no if u need help or wanna meet in the game

John lvl 61 Rank 1802

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
You must be a Commander to buy it, and stitched items with it are No Trade.

Survivor
Apr 05, 2010
The coat of invicibility can only be bought at Commander rank and higher. The coat of invicibility can be equiped and used at any rank. Lowering your rank to get 1000 tickets will NOT give you the ability to buy it. Because you will be a private again. I strongly recommand you do a tournament to get the 1000 tickets.

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
Robobot1747 on Jul 9, 2014 wrote:
You must be a Commander to buy it, and stitched items with it are No Trade.
you dont have to be a commander to buy it i see veterans with it on i think you need a little help with this game

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
killrobobot1747 on Jul 11, 2014 wrote:
you dont have to be a commander to buy it i see veterans with it on i think you need a little help with this game
No, he was right. You do need commander to buy it. Veterans can wear it if they bought it while they were commander. I think you need a little help with this game, not him...

Survivor
Apr 05, 2010
killrobobot1747 on Jul 11, 2014 wrote:
I think you do mate, you can only buy it at commander. But you can rank down at still equip it. You have probably seen just that, ranked down commanders.

Squire
May 10, 2013
glowstorm13 on Jul 8, 2014 wrote:
Sarai Thunderstrider
Legendary
No, it doesn't.

First of all, that plan won't work cause even if your purposefully losing low level gets 1000,
he still won't get the commander robe because she isn't commander, unless you decide to rank up.

Survivor
Apr 29, 2014
Can you actually lose to get that many tickets then rank up? Seems I spent a lot more to actually rank up and do tourney. Why are people still able to get tickets without rank? That's not fair to the people who actually have to win or pay for tourney matches.