Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cloak

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 08, 2010
I can't wrap my head around why cloak is no pvp. There aren't any uses outside of pvp i'm aware of

Explorer
Feb 23, 2012
seriously, like just take the spell out the game at this point. but cloak was fun to use and now we can't even use it when it never caused any issue what so ever. sigh

Defender
Sep 15, 2013
zachery NS on Jan 17, 2022 wrote:
seriously, like just take the spell out the game at this point. but cloak was fun to use and now we can't even use it when it never caused any issue what so ever. sigh
The ironic part is you have to train it with Diego by arena who is the Duelmaster. Makes no sense.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
It has been removed from pvp, but that doesn't mean it can't make a return. It's an really fun spell to use and was important back in the day. They have made a ton of pvp changes to get ready for the 5th age so I wouldn't be surprised if during the 5th age, or 6th age, the spell will come back into pvp and into use.

Also a side note, the ages won't be as long. I'm not sure how long exactly, but we're talking anywhere from a month to a few months. I'd be surprised if an age went passed 6 months long. This being said, cloak could come back into the game in the near future!

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
zachery NS on Jan 17, 2022 wrote:
I guess the long fixed was over due but there was an issue between cloak and Athena that created a bug of some kind. Its not really effective now since the new utility spells kind of renders dual or triple shields as ineffective.