Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cheap strategies

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 08, 2014
These are for high levels who are Level 50-60

Life: Take all your attacks out of your deck and replace them with heals, spirit armor and at least 3 reshuffles
then put a few balance dispels in so that they cant reshuffle while leaving the rest of your tc with tower shields. use minor blessing to get rid of infection.

Balance: A ton of dispels with a few attacks so you can finish the round quick.

Fire: all I can say is spam smoke screen then destroy them with effreet

Use bad juju when you think they are about to attack then keep heals in your tc to heal the damage you took from bad juju.

I couldn't think of anything for ice, myth, or lighting.

If any of these cheap strategies helped you please leave a reply.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Ricochety on Jul 11, 2014 wrote:
These are for high levels who are Level 50-60

Life: Take all your attacks out of your deck and replace them with heals, spirit armor and at least 3 reshuffles
then put a few balance dispels in so that they cant reshuffle while leaving the rest of your tc with tower shields. use minor blessing to get rid of infection.

Balance: A ton of dispels with a few attacks so you can finish the round quick.

Fire: all I can say is spam smoke screen then destroy them with effreet

Use bad juju when you think they are about to attack then keep heals in your tc to heal the damage you took from bad juju.

I couldn't think of anything for ice, myth, or lighting.

If any of these cheap strategies helped you please leave a reply.
There are tons of strategies that people would call "cheap." I think you mean to suggest that these are strategies that adopt non-traditional means of winning. Many people have trouble accepting that there are other ways to win than straight combat.