Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can Everyone Agree On This !?!?

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
1. New pvp gear that requires lvl 50 and a rank of warlord- this mainly because after the update pvp gear became unused and a foolish idea. This new gear should give a would be 20% critical, and 50% block damage boost of 25, resistance to all 40% and a 15% accuracy.

disagree, the stats you want on this equipment is totally unrealistic... I'd like to see level 60 equipment in the game, but when it comes to PvP gear such gear should be less effective than that which can be obtained in game play (level 50 equipment was still slightly better than level 50 grandmaster gear as all that gear did was reduce damage, giving such gear high critical and damage would be incredibly wrong)

2. Restore bolt but with an accuracy cap of 30% chance.

agree, but for those who like the new bolt the new bolt should be left as is, and the old wild bolt should be given to storm at a much higher level so we no longer have to hear about low level PvP wild bolt complaints

3. Fix point system so high rank low levels won’t receive 3 points after beating a grandmaster.

level should not be a factor that affects how many points a player recieves or loses, only rank points should count in such a determination

4. Make dispels and beguile come in effect next turn (IF FIRST)

would rather see them removed from 4v4 play, but this would be acceptable, but even then I'd like dispels to be made non-stackable and cost 3 pips to cast while removing lower pip dispels from the bazaar

5. (IF AGREEDED ON) make orthus and minotaur take 1 trap(for both hits) if a shield will be taken for both hits.

I don't think you have this worded well, so I won't comment on it.

6. Return the trading of enchanted cards and remove the DRAW button in pvp.

Disagree on the trading of enchanted cards and strongly disagree on removing treasures from PvP as only the worst and lowest level PvP players are ever bothered by such cards in PvP. Higher level players don't tend to use treasures much cause they cost too much in pips and they don't tend to have plus ups for them on their equipment. Those who do likely crafted their equipment or otherwise put a lot of work and thought into making such cards useable.

7. Have the new pvp spells be trained with tickets not training points.

disagree, unless you want to make it so pvp spells are unusable in actual game play

8. you failed to list that earthquake should be changed to not remove stun shields when cast, or to at least remove only two of the four on a player as earthquake currently can be used by decent players for chain stunning

9. PvP ranks should be seperated into the four table types of 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4. That means if you want to be a warlord at all table types you will have to earn warlord title on each type.

Defender
Feb 11, 2010
1. Totally unrealistic stats and would make virtually anyone with crafted heal boost item unkillable.

2. Wild bolt is just as strong as ever maybe even more if you know how to use it.

3. Point system is based on rank and lvl should have nothing to do with it. It's the matchup system that's flawed and people have to rank down not the point system.

4. Mmmm (should just come up with a better solution to the huge advantage of going first as it not only affect these spells.

5. No need to buff already powerfull myth school. It's a weakness they have to live with not using traps for very strong double hit ability on thier spells.

6. Don't really care about trading enchanted cards that's fine by me. But removing draw button in pvp is a big no no. I want to play with my sideboard too.

7. Mmm