Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can anyone help me? <3 Caleb LifeWhisper

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2015
Hello, my in-game name is Caleb LifeWhisper and I am a level 46 Life Wizard, while my main is level 92 Storm. I have always had an desire in become Knight, Commander or Warlord, though I lack the skill. My end goal is to become a Commander and get 1,000 tickets, (No deadline). I'm not looking to be number one on the leader boards, I'm just looking for a mentor, and who has experience with PvP'ing. Someone who can tell me the tips and tricks of becoming a good PvP'r, and who will play some games with me and just help me out. If you take an interest on this "project", just reply to this thread (I tend to answer fast so stay active). At the end I will take notice of your work and reward you properly. Thank you for your notice, and time reading this.

As always, quest on!
Kindest Regard, Caleb

Survivor
Nov 02, 2014
I wouldn't bother PvPing at that level, unless you were to get yourself to level fifty, and then plan out your gear and pet so you had the best possible stats for a Grandmaster.

There are plenty of people who Grandmaster PvP, and you will likely face those who have indeed planned out their gear stats for that level, and you will find yourself struggling to win.