Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

burning rampage needs to be nerfed

AuthorMessage
Champion
Sep 30, 2018
494
Mikudollsdeath on Sep 15, 2019 wrote:
Why do you hate Loremaster so much?

how about this has it nerf for loremaster it stays at 4 pips but loses the weakness and it keeps it mantle with the same damage it has.

I think you can agree with that because it would just be like Krampus would that make rank pvp more balance?

Just asking but I don't think you care about balance having loremaster spell and I don't want loremaster cost 5 pips and the weakness does nothing so I'm asking you something to make it balance to me.

Do you agree with loremaster losing the weakness and just keeping the mantle?

Just a question.

Always be family friendly to other players.
Because its an S tier 4 pip broken spell that shouldn't have existed in the hands of a school that gets to have damage and control utility spells on the battle field. Your not going to make people fizzle by relying on a spammable 4 pip spell. And i think mantle deserve a shield block like stuns and dispels am starting to see it being in the same category of a micro stun problematic situation. No i agree with lore damage reduce to 400 flat as i mention before keeps weakness -20% and lose the mantle. So it will just be a semi upgraded version of luminous weaver without being too oppressive. I need to see some counter to this so called "balance" school as with fire and ice.

Survivor
Sep 14, 2019
16
angellifeheart on Sep 18, 2019 wrote:
Because its an S tier 4 pip broken spell that shouldn't have existed in the hands of a school that gets to have damage and control utility spells on the battle field. Your not going to make people fizzle by relying on a spammable 4 pip spell. And i think mantle deserve a shield block like stuns and dispels am starting to see it being in the same category of a micro stun problematic situation. No i agree with lore damage reduce to 400 flat as i mention before keeps weakness -20% and lose the mantle. So it will just be a semi upgraded version of luminous weaver without being too oppressive. I need to see some counter to this so called "balance" school as with fire and ice.
Sorry I disagrree then burning rampage should do less damage then fire elf if it does have 3 overtimes.

It stays 4 pips and it keeps it mantle and keeps it damage if kingisle wants to remove 20 from the mantle and remove the weakness from the spell.

Loremaster keeps it damage and it would only have a 10 mantle would that would be fair?

Because if it goes to 5 piips loremaster would need to get a upgrade damage that the only way to me that would be fair.

I how about kingsisle make burning rampage 4 pips with overtime so burning rampage and loremasre are the same and they both keep there's spell how they are.

that anoter way kingsisle can inprove the game if loremaster and burning rampage have the same pips cost.

Tasha a Friendly wizards that wants everything fair and not cost more pips then what they already have on the game.

Always be nice to all players that say gg in rank pvp Warlords need to start doing it more often then they do right now.

Champion
Sep 30, 2018
494
Mikudollsdeath on Sep 19, 2019 wrote:
Sorry I disagrree then burning rampage should do less damage then fire elf if it does have 3 overtimes.

It stays 4 pips and it keeps it mantle and keeps it damage if kingisle wants to remove 20 from the mantle and remove the weakness from the spell.

Loremaster keeps it damage and it would only have a 10 mantle would that would be fair?

Because if it goes to 5 piips loremaster would need to get a upgrade damage that the only way to me that would be fair.

I how about kingsisle make burning rampage 4 pips with overtime so burning rampage and loremasre are the same and they both keep there's spell how they are.

that anoter way kingsisle can inprove the game if loremaster and burning rampage have the same pips cost.

Tasha a Friendly wizards that wants everything fair and not cost more pips then what they already have on the game.

Always be nice to all players that say gg in rank pvp Warlords need to start doing it more often then they do right now.
Ok I think your a little confuse, I didn't say the damage would be lower I said that the damage will be an upgraded fire elf. In other words its not going to be a high burst 2 round broken spell but would rather be place into a 3 round category spell as it should be.

As for lore master i think most of us would understand why the issue with lore isn't the weakness its the mantle. Its it broken to have a spell that does damage and makes your opponent fizzle at the same time. I just saw a you tuber just now lost a pvp match to lore spamming and mantle spamming lol and he clearly said it wasn't fair because its not and never will be.

He literately didn't even had a chance to do anything or any counter play and he was a storm vs balance from second. Burning rampage is 5 pips btw i don't know what your talking about. Balance aren't storm or fire or myth they don't get to have damage like that. In fact they are place under the same category as life and ice but have access to more dangerous utilities.

Champion
Sep 30, 2018
494
By the way i just realize something, why is lore master even a balance spell? this spell is suppose to belong to the myth school hands down. If you did the quest in the telegraph box you would realize originally lore master is actually a myth. And dont all "lores" have something to do with myth. I would happy to see this spell on a myth school than a balance rofl.

Survivor
Sep 14, 2019
16
angellifeheart on Sep 21, 2019 wrote:
By the way i just realize something, why is lore master even a balance spell? this spell is suppose to belong to the myth school hands down. If you did the quest in the telegraph box you would realize originally lore master is actually a myth. And dont all "lores" have something to do with myth. I would happy to see this spell on a myth school than a balance rofl.
Kingsisle made it a balance spell and I think it fine I think you want balance to be the worst in rank pvp.

Loremaster if it goes to 5 pips it should do 4,000 damage against yours tower shield spell, that the onlyway it would be fair in rank pvp.

If it goes to 5 pips then Krampus and life weaver also have to go to 5 pips to make all spell from loremaster even.

I think you just hate balance wizard so you want loremaster nerfed because you lose maybe 5 out of 5 matches and only little 5 years old kids would blame a spell for a lost.

It yours fault you use power pips jewels instead of a different jewel.

All you want is a easy win win just for every bully Warlord that are rich can only win.

Dakota EarthHorn doesn't want any spells nerfed and he the King of rank pvp.

He could beat you all the time with any wizard if he wanted to do rank pvp.

I stopped why are you being such a baby child and keep complaning about a silly willy loremaster spell.

If loremaster is such a problem stop playing wizard101.

Champion
Sep 30, 2018
494
Mikudollsdeath on Sep 24, 2019 wrote:
Kingsisle made it a balance spell and I think it fine I think you want balance to be the worst in rank pvp.

Loremaster if it goes to 5 pips it should do 4,000 damage against yours tower shield spell, that the onlyway it would be fair in rank pvp.

If it goes to 5 pips then Krampus and life weaver also have to go to 5 pips to make all spell from loremaster even.

I think you just hate balance wizard so you want loremaster nerfed because you lose maybe 5 out of 5 matches and only little 5 years old kids would blame a spell for a lost.

It yours fault you use power pips jewels instead of a different jewel.

All you want is a easy win win just for every bully Warlord that are rich can only win.

Dakota EarthHorn doesn't want any spells nerfed and he the King of rank pvp.

He could beat you all the time with any wizard if he wanted to do rank pvp.

I stopped why are you being such a baby child and keep complaning about a silly willy loremaster spell.

If loremaster is such a problem stop playing wizard101.
No i simply wish for balance to stop being broken and the only way of getting that done is by targeting specific cards balance has it its possession even if it means making balance a hard tier school which in actuality it should been. But balance as been ranked top 3 of the S tier schools and has been there for 5 yrs now i think its time for a school shift in tiers.

I think the moderators are being slack because not only were you allowed to attack me on opinionated assumptions in previous post, but now your attacking me on both my intelligence and judgement calls. I feel like this is getting personal rather than more of a complex intellectual debate on the topic. So I am just going to make this as my last post on this topic to prevent any further brutalities. Before a leave tho, I think anyone can have an equal chance of winning a match and btw if it so happen i face Dakota Earth Horn on multiple occasions even before the major crisis and we both manage to beat each other and square it off with a gg. With that being said I don't think a child can understand the inexplicable excuse of a troll within a troll post who has the audacity to make self accusation on based assumption, rather than concrete facts. No? i take that back i think explaining to a child of the dire situation would have been much better off. The next time you try to plan an attack on a fellow community wizard make sure you come well prepared before burning rampage gets the best of you

Survivor
Sep 14, 2019
16
angellifeheart on Sep 26, 2019 wrote:
No i simply wish for balance to stop being broken and the only way of getting that done is by targeting specific cards balance has it its possession even if it means making balance a hard tier school which in actuality it should been. But balance as been ranked top 3 of the S tier schools and has been there for 5 yrs now i think its time for a school shift in tiers.

I think the moderators are being slack because not only were you allowed to attack me on opinionated assumptions in previous post, but now your attacking me on both my intelligence and judgement calls. I feel like this is getting personal rather than more of a complex intellectual debate on the topic. So I am just going to make this as my last post on this topic to prevent any further brutalities. Before a leave tho, I think anyone can have an equal chance of winning a match and btw if it so happen i face Dakota Earth Horn on multiple occasions even before the major crisis and we both manage to beat each other and square it off with a gg. With that being said I don't think a child can understand the inexplicable excuse of a troll within a troll post who has the audacity to make self accusation on based assumption, rather than concrete facts. No? i take that back i think explaining to a child of the dire situation would have been much better off. The next time you try to plan an attack on a fellow community wizard make sure you come well prepared before burning rampage gets the best of you
I wasn't attacking you at all.

And Im no Child at all i just want loremaster to keep at 4 pips if it stays at 4 pips and Burning rampage damage get reduce a little bit and can keep it second overtime but the damage should be rudece a tiny bit on the second overtime.

I think kingsisle could give a fire wizard a fire loremaster spell only cost 4 pips would that even the odds if fire got something like loremaster that you could get from 1. a pack or farm loremaster for it or any other fire spells.

If bruning rampage goes to a overtime I want the pips to that spell to go to 4 pips that way fire wizards can spam hit.

Loremaster should always do more Damage then the life weaver spell.

I'm sorry if you think I was attacking you.

Tasha a family player.

P:S:
Angel LifeHeart I wasn't attacking at all.

Sorry you feel like I attacked you I wanted both this Post and nerf loremaster post locked.

Because I felt I was being attacked to be honest that why I said what I did on that post.

I'm sorry we can all be adults and get along as Family Friendly players.

I don't care about the mantle as long as loremaster spell keeps at 4 pips doesn't matter if it lose mantle or weakness or both but Krampus would have to lose it mantle also and only be a damage spell.

All I want is Loremaster at 4 pips if it stays and loses both negative and is just a hitting spell wouldn't have be a good of enough nerf for you?

Defender
Mar 09, 2018
142
Mikudollsdeath on Sep 28, 2019 wrote:
I wasn't attacking you at all.

And Im no Child at all i just want loremaster to keep at 4 pips if it stays at 4 pips and Burning rampage damage get reduce a little bit and can keep it second overtime but the damage should be rudece a tiny bit on the second overtime.

I think kingsisle could give a fire wizard a fire loremaster spell only cost 4 pips would that even the odds if fire got something like loremaster that you could get from 1. a pack or farm loremaster for it or any other fire spells.

If bruning rampage goes to a overtime I want the pips to that spell to go to 4 pips that way fire wizards can spam hit.

Loremaster should always do more Damage then the life weaver spell.

I'm sorry if you think I was attacking you.

Tasha a family player.

P:S:
Angel LifeHeart I wasn't attacking at all.

Sorry you feel like I attacked you I wanted both this Post and nerf loremaster post locked.

Because I felt I was being attacked to be honest that why I said what I did on that post.

I'm sorry we can all be adults and get along as Family Friendly players.

I don't care about the mantle as long as loremaster spell keeps at 4 pips doesn't matter if it lose mantle or weakness or both but Krampus would have to lose it mantle also and only be a damage spell.

All I want is Loremaster at 4 pips if it stays and loses both negative and is just a hitting spell wouldn't have be a good of enough nerf for you?
Last post didn't go through

The issue with Loremaster being 4 pips is the damage and the mantle. I could care less about the weakness. Balance is able to get 100 damage at legendary and have solid enough pip chance that they can mindlessly spam Loremaster until the other player dies. Life, on the other hand, would have to sacrifice a lot of other stats to get 100 damage at legendary, which is what makes me believe Luminous Weaver [lower damage and only gives the weakness] is actually balanced. If loremaster was moved up to 5 pips, kept its damage, and removed the mantle, it'd still have its uses [weakness and a bit of burst damage] but wouldn't be the only thing balance wizards would use.

Survivor
Sep 14, 2019
16
JewelKI on Sep 30, 2019 wrote:
Last post didn't go through

The issue with Loremaster being 4 pips is the damage and the mantle. I could care less about the weakness. Balance is able to get 100 damage at legendary and have solid enough pip chance that they can mindlessly spam Loremaster until the other player dies. Life, on the other hand, would have to sacrifice a lot of other stats to get 100 damage at legendary, which is what makes me believe Luminous Weaver [lower damage and only gives the weakness] is actually balanced. If loremaster was moved up to 5 pips, kept its damage, and removed the mantle, it'd still have its uses [weakness and a bit of burst damage] but wouldn't be the only thing balance wizards would use.
I just want loremaster at 4 pips if it keeps at 4 pips and lose a little bit of it damage I will be happy okay.

no mantle no weakness all I want is loremaster at 4 pips that all.

and I also said if burning rampage got changed to a overtime I want it at 4 pips so fire wizards could spam it.

#Spark
All I want is loremaster at 4 pips that all i want if you remove both netagive and remove like 200 damage from loremaster spell I will be happy with it.

And if burning rampage goes to a overtime I want it at 4 pips also so balance and fire both can spam there's spell at each other.

If loremaster stays at 4 pips is all I care about not the weakness or the mantle anymore.

Tasha friendly death wizard.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2017
47
Mikudollsdeath on Oct 1, 2019 wrote:
I just want loremaster at 4 pips if it keeps at 4 pips and lose a little bit of it damage I will be happy okay.

no mantle no weakness all I want is loremaster at 4 pips that all.

and I also said if burning rampage got changed to a overtime I want it at 4 pips so fire wizards could spam it.

#Spark
All I want is loremaster at 4 pips that all i want if you remove both netagive and remove like 200 damage from loremaster spell I will be happy with it.

And if burning rampage goes to a overtime I want it at 4 pips also so balance and fire both can spam there's spell at each other.

If loremaster stays at 4 pips is all I care about not the weakness or the mantle anymore.

Tasha friendly death wizard.
I do agree that if the card were to be lowered in damage, it could keep the 2 debuffs. 200 damage removed from the card sounds like a good amount since it would make it 190-270 or 440-520 with an garg enchant.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2018
8
Prefer we not debuff anything on lore maybe besides move it to 5 pips.
If lore gets debuff too much balance with surely struggle in pvp
Bad enough people complaining on burning mana and wanting that removed from pvp and now a nerf on lore.
At the same time im not gonna ignore the overused meta lore spam, like again just move up to 5 pips
Simple and easy.

Burning rampage, I literally have no words for that spell
A lower level maybe like 15 levels off from me beat me in one shot with me not realizing what it was.
Did 4k straight damage
After the kid taunt me saying im bad in pvp.
I really wished I knew at the time it was just another broken "strategy"

Survivor
Sep 14, 2019
16
Oreo920a on Oct 8, 2019 wrote:
Prefer we not debuff anything on lore maybe besides move it to 5 pips.
If lore gets debuff too much balance with surely struggle in pvp
Bad enough people complaining on burning mana and wanting that removed from pvp and now a nerf on lore.
At the same time im not gonna ignore the overused meta lore spam, like again just move up to 5 pips
Simple and easy.

Burning rampage, I literally have no words for that spell
A lower level maybe like 15 levels off from me beat me in one shot with me not realizing what it was.
Did 4k straight damage
After the kid taunt me saying im bad in pvp.
I really wished I knew at the time it was just another broken "strategy"
Changing Loremaster to 5 pips then you would have to do the same to Krampus also and Ban Burning rampage spell from rank pvp.

If lorempaster spell is 5 pips it gets more damage to make it fair.

I don't want loremaster to go up to 5 pips sorry but if loremaster lose it mantle and weakness and lose 200 damage it won't do as much damage.

I think it a fair change.

as a Balance wizard i wouldn't use mana burn because it to risky to use think about loremaster doing the same amount of damage as sandstorm would loremaster still be broken?

I honesty would say no to it.

I want loremaster to stay at 4 pips and i rather lose some of the damage.

I hope kingsisle remove all the epic tc treasure cards from the game if there's any because really rare for anyone to get it.

so why keep that treasure card if only a few wizards can get it?

I want loremaster to stay at 4 pips otherwise burning rampage has to go to 8 pips to balance with loremaster.

If burning rampage gets a overtime move it 4 pips and remove the damage to loremaster if kingsisle wants the mantle and weakness to stay that on them balance wizards don't really need them to win matches at all.

#Spark I hope you reading thses messages please keep loremaster at 4 pips and just take the 200 damage off the spell.

Tasha a family friendly wizard.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2017
47
Oreo920a on Oct 8, 2019 wrote:
Prefer we not debuff anything on lore maybe besides move it to 5 pips.
If lore gets debuff too much balance with surely struggle in pvp
Bad enough people complaining on burning mana and wanting that removed from pvp and now a nerf on lore.
At the same time im not gonna ignore the overused meta lore spam, like again just move up to 5 pips
Simple and easy.

Burning rampage, I literally have no words for that spell
A lower level maybe like 15 levels off from me beat me in one shot with me not realizing what it was.
Did 4k straight damage
After the kid taunt me saying im bad in pvp.
I really wished I knew at the time it was just another broken "strategy"
Sorry I disagree if loremaster go to 5 pips then cheating hacking mana burn needs a nerf too.

Defender
Mar 09, 2018
142
Mikudollsdeath on Oct 8, 2019 wrote:
Changing Loremaster to 5 pips then you would have to do the same to Krampus also and Ban Burning rampage spell from rank pvp.

If lorempaster spell is 5 pips it gets more damage to make it fair.

I don't want loremaster to go up to 5 pips sorry but if loremaster lose it mantle and weakness and lose 200 damage it won't do as much damage.

I think it a fair change.

as a Balance wizard i wouldn't use mana burn because it to risky to use think about loremaster doing the same amount of damage as sandstorm would loremaster still be broken?

I honesty would say no to it.

I want loremaster to stay at 4 pips and i rather lose some of the damage.

I hope kingsisle remove all the epic tc treasure cards from the game if there's any because really rare for anyone to get it.

so why keep that treasure card if only a few wizards can get it?

I want loremaster to stay at 4 pips otherwise burning rampage has to go to 8 pips to balance with loremaster.

If burning rampage gets a overtime move it 4 pips and remove the damage to loremaster if kingsisle wants the mantle and weakness to stay that on them balance wizards don't really need them to win matches at all.

#Spark I hope you reading thses messages please keep loremaster at 4 pips and just take the 200 damage off the spell.

Tasha a family friendly wizard.
I think I can speak for plenty of people who've seen your posts when I say please don't post here. You very clearly do not do PvP and do not know the meta and are suggesting preposterous nerfs and buffs to spells.

Want to know how I know this?

"as a Balance wizard i wouldn't use mana burn because it to risky to use"

The spell literally eats six pips off the opposing player's plate and gives them a slap in the face while it's at it. For 5 pips this spell is easily the best stalling move in the game that's not an efreet or weaver or any normal attack spell.

Survivor
Sep 14, 2019
16
Angel LifeHeart wants loremaster to lose mantle and go to 5 pips and stay at that damage that means balance lose out in rank pvp and Fire become number 1 in rank pvp.

And I'm 100% angainst loremaster going to 5 pips I would have to quit playing Wizard101 to be honest so do you really think Kingsisle wants to lose players or gain?

Because right now Burning rampage is the only spell that needs to be fixed in my options.

my idea of a nerf is lose 200 damges and keep at 4 pips that way I'm happy and I will be okday losing the mantle if loremaster stays at 4 pips.

That way Loremaster won't be broken anymore and I'm hoping burning rampage turns into a overtime and is only 4 pips and the first hit should do 600 and have 2 doing 300 damage that way other wizards can use a overtime heal to stay in battle with fire wizards.

Angel LifeHeart would you agree with loremaster lose mantle and 200 damage would that be more fair for you?
It a question and I would love it if you would answer it.

Tasha Family friendly wizard

Survivor
Jun 23, 2017
47
JewelKI on Oct 9, 2019 wrote:
I think I can speak for plenty of people who've seen your posts when I say please don't post here. You very clearly do not do PvP and do not know the meta and are suggesting preposterous nerfs and buffs to spells.

Want to know how I know this?

"as a Balance wizard i wouldn't use mana burn because it to risky to use"

The spell literally eats six pips off the opposing player's plate and gives them a slap in the face while it's at it. For 5 pips this spell is easily the best stalling move in the game that's not an efreet or weaver or any normal attack spell.
Yes she does pvp and her nerfs and buffs are not preposterous at all. Nerfing burning rampage is a very good suggestion and I think lowering loremaster is just as fair as moving it to 5 pips. And sometimes mana burn is risky if you go second and they use their pips already then it a waste so that what she meant. So thank you very much and don't be a silly little worm

Defender
Mar 09, 2018
142
Morez174 on Oct 10, 2019 wrote:
Yes she does pvp and her nerfs and buffs are not preposterous at all. Nerfing burning rampage is a very good suggestion and I think lowering loremaster is just as fair as moving it to 5 pips. And sometimes mana burn is risky if you go second and they use their pips already then it a waste so that what she meant. So thank you very much and don't be a silly little worm
Yall cute together

Nerfing rampage is a good idea, she said take it to 8 pips though which I don't agree with at all. If it's just a normal overtime I think that'll suffice. Take out the mantle on loremaster and up the damage a slight amount and put it on 5 pips and then that's balanced.

Survivor
Sep 14, 2019
16
JewelKI on Oct 9, 2019 wrote:
I think I can speak for plenty of people who've seen your posts when I say please don't post here. You very clearly do not do PvP and do not know the meta and are suggesting preposterous nerfs and buffs to spells.

Want to know how I know this?

"as a Balance wizard i wouldn't use mana burn because it to risky to use"

The spell literally eats six pips off the opposing player's plate and gives them a slap in the face while it's at it. For 5 pips this spell is easily the best stalling move in the game that's not an efreet or weaver or any normal attack spell.
I'm Barbie934m and I created this post and Burning rampage is the only spell that needs to be nerfed Loremaster going to 5 pips will kill balance at rank pvp and kingsisle will lose 2 or 4 millions players by putting loremaster at 5 pips that meants kingsisle loses a lot of money.

mana burn should be 4 pips for me to use it in rank pvp 5 pips it not worth my time to put it in my spell of deck you will have to go first to get a lot of damage from mana burn.

To me loremaster easier nerf would be to lower the damage and let kingsisle deside about the mantle and weakness and using mana burn a lot of players flee from rank pvp from that and they have to wait 5 minutes for there's next match and that is wrong way for me to win matches.

I had a really old account name Mission866 and I had a balance wizard and i choose to spam sandstorm spell so I would critical a lot that balance wizard name was Amy.

Then later on that account when my account was muted for 10 years i got a death wizard to sergeant that death wizard was name Kymma Shadow.

Now Mission866 is banned.

I'm the one that got it banned in the first place because someone tricked me with crowns and they where going to do evil stuff with that account so I had to tell Kingsisle the truth and they banned that account.

I'm not ashamed at getting my account banned I bought a lot of stuff and I had a lot of crowns on Mission866 I think I had over 30,000 crowns on that account.

I know how players play at rank pvp as a private and a warlord.

I had a balance Warlord with a fire mastery amulet and I face a storm warlord at that time each ring i bought from diego the duel master because of the little bit of stun resistance.

my balance wizard on that account was name Kymma and a friend of my Melissa a storm wizard with her Heather balance wizard got me to warlord but once I was past that Heather balance wizard lvl she was down ranking her storm wizard name Melissa because she wanted to do it.

She was my only friend on wizard101 my first true friend on the game.

That why I can't let you guys nerf loremaster to 5 pips I know Angel LifeHeart want it nerf to 5 pips and lose mantle.

to me that would be really hard for kingsisle workers to do so I said reduce loremaster damage to 200 damage and keep it at 4 pips.

It up to Kingsisle if they want the mantle and weakness to stay on loremaster after they reduce 200 damage from loremaster.

As long as Loremaster stays at 4 pips lose 1 mantle or weakness I will keep playing my favorite game I'm okay losing a little bit of damage.

And I bet Angel LifeHeart would agree with loremaster losing damage instead of gaining pips he doesn't care about the weakness he just wants the mantle off.

So to me as a balance wizard fan I'm okay with losing the mantle and losing a little bit of damage from my favorite spell Loremaster as long as it stays as 4 pips.

Angel LifeHeart if your reading this post would you be okay if Loremaster lose 200 damange and a weakness and stay at 4 pips?

Tasha family friendly death wizard.

P:S:
Think not about yours self think about others players that you might be hurting right now.

I'm thinking about the players that farmed for years to get loremaster spells or any other spell.

I'm trying to be nice to everyone one on the game doing rank pvp or pve I like doing rank pvp but 4th age is worst then 2nd age rank pvp.

there would be a lot of players agreeing to that not just me.

treat others how you want to be treated in real life and also on wizard101.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2017
3
Mikudollsdeath on Oct 11, 2019 wrote:
I'm Barbie934m and I created this post and Burning rampage is the only spell that needs to be nerfed Loremaster going to 5 pips will kill balance at rank pvp and kingsisle will lose 2 or 4 millions players by putting loremaster at 5 pips that meants kingsisle loses a lot of money.

mana burn should be 4 pips for me to use it in rank pvp 5 pips it not worth my time to put it in my spell of deck you will have to go first to get a lot of damage from mana burn.

To me loremaster easier nerf would be to lower the damage and let kingsisle deside about the mantle and weakness and using mana burn a lot of players flee from rank pvp from that and they have to wait 5 minutes for there's next match and that is wrong way for me to win matches.

I had a really old account name Mission866 and I had a balance wizard and i choose to spam sandstorm spell so I would critical a lot that balance wizard name was Amy.

Then later on that account when my account was muted for 10 years i got a death wizard to sergeant that death wizard was name Kymma Shadow.

Now Mission866 is banned.

I'm the one that got it banned in the first place because someone tricked me with crowns and they where going to do evil stuff with that account so I had to tell Kingsisle the truth and they banned that account.

I'm not ashamed at getting my account banned I bought a lot of stuff and I had a lot of crowns on Mission866 I think I had over 30,000 crowns on that account.

I know how players play at rank pvp as a private and a warlord.

I had a balance Warlord with a fire mastery amulet and I face a storm warlord at that time each ring i bought from diego the duel master because of the little bit of stun resistance.

my balance wizard on that account was name Kymma and a friend of my Melissa a storm wizard with her Heather balance wizard got me to warlord but once I was past that Heather balance wizard lvl she was down ranking her storm wizard name Melissa because she wanted to do it.

She was my only friend on wizard101 my first true friend on the game.

That why I can't let you guys nerf loremaster to 5 pips I know Angel LifeHeart want it nerf to 5 pips and lose mantle.

to me that would be really hard for kingsisle workers to do so I said reduce loremaster damage to 200 damage and keep it at 4 pips.

It up to Kingsisle if they want the mantle and weakness to stay on loremaster after they reduce 200 damage from loremaster.

As long as Loremaster stays at 4 pips lose 1 mantle or weakness I will keep playing my favorite game I'm okay losing a little bit of damage.

And I bet Angel LifeHeart would agree with loremaster losing damage instead of gaining pips he doesn't care about the weakness he just wants the mantle off.

So to me as a balance wizard fan I'm okay with losing the mantle and losing a little bit of damage from my favorite spell Loremaster as long as it stays as 4 pips.

Angel LifeHeart if your reading this post would you be okay if Loremaster lose 200 damange and a weakness and stay at 4 pips?

Tasha family friendly death wizard.

P:S:
Think not about yours self think about others players that you might be hurting right now.

I'm thinking about the players that farmed for years to get loremaster spells or any other spell.

I'm trying to be nice to everyone one on the game doing rank pvp or pve I like doing rank pvp but 4th age is worst then 2nd age rank pvp.

there would be a lot of players agreeing to that not just me.

treat others how you want to be treated in real life and also on wizard101.
I'm not sure 2 or 4 million people even play this game, but I do agree that burnining needs to be changed.

Survivor
May 17, 2019
9
If you are second just give up because you will just die you can't do anything i mean anything to defend that spell