Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"Building Decks Chat & Ideas" for any class

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 19, 2011
Can anyone help me? I always have trouble building my ice deck and today this girl who i battled had like 50+ ice shields . But anyway, can you post ideas for me? Thank you!

Ethan IceRunner Level 53 Grand Ice

Deck: Level 45 Blackrock's Obsidian Deck (Ice only)
Stats of Deck: Max Spells 60
Max copies 4
Max copies for Ice 7
Sideboard 25

Also post anything for any class!

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
My ice mage is only level 22 so i don't know the majority of spells, but i have 3 suggestions if you're not already doing these- put in some ice prisms to bypass the shields, equip a level 50 fire wand, to get rid of any fire shields that would ruin your prisms, and invest in a few earthquake treasure cards in case you can't keep up with the shields. hope this helps. -elijah darkthorn, level 52 myth (and crew)

Defender
Dec 04, 2010
Since you are ice, here is a way you can set up your deck.

Approximately 60% of it should be defense spells, charms, or wards. This will help you majorly!(36 Cards)

Approximately 20% of it should be weak attack spells, like 1, 2, or 3 pip spells. Make sure they are from a different school, because if you can't find your wand spell, this is your only hope for getting off weakness.(12 Cards)

Approximately 20% should be strong attack spells. When boosted and with critical gear, you can hit really high on an enemy. However, if it doesn't kill, use some of the weak attack spells.(12 Cards)