Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bugs, and not the cute ones

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 29, 2012
twice today when i was close to dead but not completely dead the system has called a loss.this is normal 1v1. this isnt due to overtime or for any reason i can see. this is hardly my first time in the ring (2 warlords) last match i had 18 health, i could have healed, but boom it was called as a loss. what is the deal, this isnt cool or fair.
Grrr Amber

Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
This has happened to my character twice lately as well. Very confusing.

Hero
May 07, 2015
AmberRavenSong7 on Apr 28, 2016 wrote:
twice today when i was close to dead but not completely dead the system has called a loss.this is normal 1v1. this isnt due to overtime or for any reason i can see. this is hardly my first time in the ring (2 warlords) last match i had 18 health, i could have healed, but boom it was called as a loss. what is the deal, this isnt cool or fair.
Grrr Amber
you might of run out of cards I did once and they called it a loss

Miranda jade song level 89 (almost 90) pyromancer

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
yeah, no, i still had plenty of cards. one time i even had a heal in hand.
Amber

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
AmberRavenSong7 on Apr 28, 2016 wrote:
Grrr Amber
play as a not good school! everybody mostly hate storm most the most because offense to overpower!

why ice harder to kill because both have same issus (play either ice or storm) both hard kill play either those school! beside storm/ice there school meant to know to bickers for several matters! so, rival school (ice want be as strong as storm so, harder for them make combo) didn't had life wizard (ice wizard secondary school would be storm) ice have been storm before when had zafaria as how new worlds in wizard101 test realms!

zafaria was first test realms worlds when came to wizard101 (still had same issus with pvp) couldn't win pvp so, wait for stronger spell

(favorite spell is lord of winter) for ice because scare people most in pvp! spell close to mama burn

favorite shadow enchanted spell (snowball barrage) least ice finally one spell stronger then storm! ok with Abominable Weaver spell (but is useful for shadow shrike) don't think it useful because armor pierce especially since they are adding stat with mount (don't think normal tower shield spell) not that useful anymore (No point for ice using shield spell) because armor pierce break game anyways unless had stronger tower shield like bad juju!

Hero
May 07, 2015
AmberRavenSong7 on Apr 30, 2016 wrote:
yeah, no, i still had plenty of cards. one time i even had a heal in hand.
Amber
oh