Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bringing balance back to the arena

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
Whichever team goes second (especially in 3v3 and 4v4) is at a huge disadvantage. It is really unfair. To fix this, I propose the following change:

- Stagger the turns. The first wizard on team #1 goes first. Then the first wizard on team #2 goes. Then the second wizard on team #1, then the second wizard on team #2, etc.

I think this method would help bring balance back to the arena, promote new strategies, and just bring the fun back.

What do you think?

Survivor
Sep 03, 2008
It seems like an interesting idea. I would take it.

Unfortunately, I feel that the Wizard101 Team and Community have a strong take on efficiency-especially in the arena.

The arena is similar to farming now (Which I personally hate.) It has become a way to go in, get tickets and get out.

I do not think players do not want to play for that long in the arena. (Although some battles I have seen take up to 2 hours in 1v1.)

Very nice idea, though.

-DarkWizardry (Blake Nightblood)

Defender
Aug 07, 2010
mslone2000 wrote:
Whichever team goes second (especially in 3v3 and 4v4) is at a huge disadvantage. It is really unfair. To fix this, I propose the following change:

- Stagger the turns. The first wizard on team #1 goes first. Then the first wizard on team #2 goes. Then the second wizard on team #1, then the second wizard on team #2, etc.

I think this method would help bring balance back to the arena, promote new strategies, and just bring the fun back.

What do you think?

I like this idea allot (: wish KI would do something like this !

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
I had an idea like this, but now I regret ever putting it up. The second team has just as much of an advantage as the first team. Think about it, all you need is some defense and you're equal.