Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bring the thunder back!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 04, 2013
Hi :)

I am a level 85 storm wizard with over 140+ block and 200+ block to ice. Anyway, i think storm needs a little bit of a boost in pvp. Why? Because we have such low health. Death the school with the second lowest health has around 4200 health around exalted. Storm? 3500 health. And its not like our defence will help either. I have tried out so many strategies in 1v1 its not even funny how many times i have lost.

I have also noticed that all school have amazing attack spells that change the game in 1v1. For example, balance have both loremaster and mana burn, life has weaver, ice now has abominable weaver which gives them a -75% tower after going amazing damage, fire has a treasure card called magma colossus which breaks shields and then shields them! Ok we look at storm? nothing. No spells that change the game.

Its not like we have it fair in 2v2 either. Due to our low health, one snow angel takes us out in two rounds leaving our partner stranded.

it badly think storm needs a boost in pvp. It would make it better then to just sit there and bolt spam.

Delver
Dec 04, 2013
Talon Spiritbreake... on Feb 16, 2015 wrote:
Hi :)

I am a level 85 storm wizard with over 140+ block and 200+ block to ice. Anyway, i think storm needs a little bit of a boost in pvp. Why? Because we have such low health. Death the school with the second lowest health has around 4200 health around exalted. Storm? 3500 health. And its not like our defence will help either. I have tried out so many strategies in 1v1 its not even funny how many times i have lost.

I have also noticed that all school have amazing attack spells that change the game in 1v1. For example, balance have both loremaster and mana burn, life has weaver, ice now has abominable weaver which gives them a -75% tower after going amazing damage, fire has a treasure card called magma colossus which breaks shields and then shields them! Ok we look at storm? nothing. No spells that change the game.

Its not like we have it fair in 2v2 either. Due to our low health, one snow angel takes us out in two rounds leaving our partner stranded.

it badly think storm needs a boost in pvp. It would make it better then to just sit there and bolt spam.
Hey, Talon. I understand that it is hard for Storms in PvP, but my opinion is different from yours. First of all, if you want to count the Loremaster spells, storm has calatan. (Idk how to spell that :P but i think ye know which one i mean.) Second, abominable weaver is for level one hundred only, and if you complete Darkmoor. The fire one is a TC. That is not really a solid spell in my opinion because fire doesnt really own it. however, that makes no difference when it comes to the actual battle. that one i agree is sort of unfair.

and, what does Death have on good spells that change the game? that is just a question out of curiosity, nothing that will mean anything.

Anyway, in 2v2 is someone does angel on ye, heal yourself. if ye cannot, shield. I understand that most high lvl players have forgotten shields because they have higher health, but shields are very important, especially to storm.

I am not a storm wizard so i really dont know first-hand what you are feeling, but i am doing my best to understand it.

Oracle

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
Shadow 343 on Feb 17, 2015 wrote:
Hey, Talon. I understand that it is hard for Storms in PvP, but my opinion is different from yours. First of all, if you want to count the Loremaster spells, storm has calatan. (Idk how to spell that :P but i think ye know which one i mean.) Second, abominable weaver is for level one hundred only, and if you complete Darkmoor. The fire one is a TC. That is not really a solid spell in my opinion because fire doesnt really own it. however, that makes no difference when it comes to the actual battle. that one i agree is sort of unfair.

and, what does Death have on good spells that change the game? that is just a question out of curiosity, nothing that will mean anything.

Anyway, in 2v2 is someone does angel on ye, heal yourself. if ye cannot, shield. I understand that most high lvl players have forgotten shields because they have higher health, but shields are very important, especially to storm.

I am not a storm wizard so i really dont know first-hand what you are feeling, but i am doing my best to understand it.

Oracle
I agree and ice have formori and older crafting been buff so, people wouldn't complain about loremaster spell! who ever school got loremaster now everybody world have loremaster why older crafting spell been buff and different chance some older crafting spell didn't have effect! WOULD CHANCE LOREMASTER MAKE HARDER FOR PEOPLE TO CAST!

SO, now these spell are loremaster been buff!

Lord of Night will attack for 440 Health Drain and apply -25% to the next Incoming Heal.
Brimstone Revenant will attack for 470 Fire Damage and apply a +25% Fire Trap.
Handsome Fomori will attack for 450 – 530 Ice Damage and apply -25% Accuracy.
Luminous Weaver will attack for 370 Life Damage and apply -25% Weakness.
Keeper of Sacred Flame will attack for 400 Myth Damage and apply +25% Myth Trap.
Catalan will attack for 700 Storm damage and apply -25% Accuracy.