Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Boosting Attacks

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 14, 2011
Ok, so here I was, all pumped about doing another PvP match. I ended up killing the other guy with an Orthrus that hit for 3376. I simply said, "gg". My opponent said, "I hate Myth." And then his friend says, "You know, Seth, you can get banned for boosting your attacks with a cheat engine". But, wait, wait, wait, wait. I didn't even boost my attacks with cheat engines. He said " there is no way you could hit for that much based on your stats and, you had a weakness." First of all- I had no weakness on
Second of all- here is everything I had on:
1. 67% boost to Myth
2. 45% Time of Legend
3. 40% Spirit Blade
4. 35% Spirit Blade
5. 35% Mythblade
6. NO WEAKNESS- THAT WAS AN ENTANGLE- just btw
So, KI, can i get reported just for using blades?

Survivor
May 12, 2009
It sounds like the people you were playing with were just sore losers with bad sportsmanship. They were probably just trying to make you mad or wonder if you are getting banned by saying you cheated. What you did with the blades is completely, positively, fine. I've seen people use more blades than that, and be perfectly ok.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Of course you can't get banned for using blades. It is so much easier to PvP without PvP chat on.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
No you can't be reported for using blades... Well, you can be, but it will be considered a false report...

You are doing great, just keep up the good work and let them cry because they lose... Not your fault for having a good setup, it's theirs!

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
lucara wrote:
Ok, so here I was, all pumped about doing another PvP match. I ended up killing the other guy with an Orthrus that hit for 3376. I simply said, "gg". My opponent said, "I hate Myth." And then his friend says, "You know, Seth, you can get banned for boosting your attacks with a cheat engine". But, wait, wait, wait, wait. I didn't even boost my attacks with cheat engines. He said " there is no way you could hit for that much based on your stats and, you had a weakness." First of all- I had no weakness on
Second of all- here is everything I had on:
1. 67% boost to Myth
2. 45% Time of Legend
3. 40% Spirit Blade
4. 35% Spirit Blade
5. 35% Mythblade
6. NO WEAKNESS- THAT WAS AN ENTANGLE- just btw
So, KI, can i get reported just for using blades?

That's normal damage to me.