Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best school contest

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Hello wizards,
I would like to do an official test of the best school. It will be held at my house, and I need legendaries from each school to sign up. ty.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
magicintheair wrote:
Hello wizards,
I would like to do an official test of the best school. It will be held at my house, and I need legendaries from each school to sign up. ty.

If ppl do show up, how will you determine the best? lol

Historian
May 28, 2009
magicintheair wrote:
Hello wizards,

From my experience, the best schools is either Myth or Fire(Probably both). Period.

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
Alright, it's important to say what your character's name is, where you'll be, and what date you'll be conducting this experiment. (Time is also important.)
I'd love to be there to represent Necromancy, but this is crucial information.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
magicintheair wrote:
Hello wizards,

Balance is the best. If you shield spam and you don't use judgement, and you have 38 resist all schools, 80 balance damage, 110 critical all, 3400 something health, I think balance rocks like that. (You need lvl 60 gear, lexicon blade, fully trained judgement pet with: spell proof, spell defy, pain giver, and spritely, (or a piggle with dragonblade that has those stats O:, and lexicon blade, and claw bear of balance.) With those items, any school could be epic. But I've seen some storm wizards with 90% damage boost and 151 critical, so maybe storm could be the best