Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best PVP wins and best moments

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 05, 2013
I was fighting this ice wizard that spammed balefrost and kept spamming Frostbite with lots of Ice Blades. The unfair thing was that he was lvl 80 i was lvl 75 but close enough I don't care haha.

I boxed in 1k with Judgement 4 pips. I was about to die from the frostbite but then my colossal enchanted Supernova crit, with balance blade, and I 1 shot him when certainly I would be dead next time due to the overtime effect of Frostbite.

And it couldn't have been possible without his helpful pet. The "helpful" pet casted Infallible and because it helped the Ice wizard, the Ice Wizard was defeated. But seriously. I was a private and he was a warlord. Haa!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Another one of my best wins was when I was about to get destroyed by an annoying storm wizard spam casting wild bolt. But then, instead of him 3 in a row getting 1k everytime, he got 100 damage. I spammed Judgement and won! People who cast wild bolt when they're about to lose and get lucky really get on my nerves. But he was stopped! Haa!